Favorite Look From The Spring 2004 Season?

ykidkwis

Reaction score
What is your favorite look from the Spring 2004 season?
Here is mine:

Tom ford is my favorite!!!! i love what he has done with Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche. He is excellent! Did you see his editorial in this month's Bazaar with Julia Roberts on the cover? It's truly a gem.

It's going to be between this Balenciaga and this Yohji Yamamoto. :heart: :flower:

100116934.jpg
100107957.jpg

ahh the prada dress! (first post)

My favorite

100115925.jpg
Versace S04

if I could wear this everyday... I would. :heart:

ahh the prada dress! (first post)

My favorite

Versace S04

if I could wear this everyday... I would.

I love the versace dress.... it looks so fresh... :heart:

Originally posted by ykidkwis@Jan 6th, 2004 - 6:34 pm
Tom ford is my favorite!!!! i love what he has done with Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche. He is excellent! Did you see his editorial in this month's Bazaar with Julia Roberts on the cover? It's truly a gem.
now i am going to have to hunt down that bazaar!! i think that tom ford needs to do a coffee table book with his greatest pieces from his tenure with the gucci group....but while we are on tom ford (as most of us would like to be :wink: :wink: ), my favorite look for men from spring 2004 is the gucci cowboy as typified by the texan himself

but my favorite look from spring (and since i am limited to one LOOK and not collection) i am going to say rochas...since there aren't many other houses i would feel comfortable doing a total look from...

I just loved this look, it was so elegant
carolina herrera

I loved the gucci look as well, and the first prada dress :flower:

Originally posted by tiffany@Jan 7th, 2004 - 10:11 am
I just loved this look, it was so elegant
carolina herrera

I loved the gucci look as well, and the first prada dress :flower:
I love this CH dress its "Wow" :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by mikeijames+Jan 7th, 2004 - 9:14 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ Jan 7th, 2004 - 9:14 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ykidkwis@Jan 6th, 2004 - 6:34 pm
now i am going to have to hunt down that bazaar!! i think that tom ford needs to do a coffee table book with his greatest pieces from his tenure with the gucci group....but while we are on tom ford (as most of us would like to be :wink: :wink: ), my favorite look for men from spring 2004 is the gucci cowboy as typified by the texan himself [/b][/quote]
Yeah...Tom reallt needs to put out a coffee table book. That would be awesome...and you really should hunt down that Bazaar. it is GREAT. Tom Ford is the best. I can't believe he is leaving Gucci Group. Here is my favorite look from ysl mens spring 04. God..i wish i had money to buy his stuff.

I love the Versace dress, the color is so spring :wub:

Is the model Stephanie Seymour? She's gorgeous.

Anyway, here's my fav..by Gucci

Definatly Blumarine !! All the clothes from runway are sooooo pretty !! love the match of mink twin set and silk dress !!

btw, I couldn't find the picture of Blumarine S/S 2004 runway, can anyone provide the web add to see please ~~

100117202.jpg

from rochas!
:heart: love it!
does anyone have a bigger picture of the jacket anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->