Favorite Make-up Dupes?

ellastica

Reaction score
Revlon Spiced Brandy lipstick is so divine I wear this almost everyday. It's a nearly identical dupe of Origins Amaryllis, similar to NARS Flair and a more evenly wearing, less drying version of MAC's Fresh Moroccan. Not sure if it's discontinued outside the US but Max Factor's Gilty Rose was another great dupe for MAC's Moroccan as well.

I think we already have a thread like this tho

I think that the Japonesque Eye Crease Brush is a great dupe for the MAC 224
And Jemma Kidd Radiance Creme in Iced Gold is supposedly a dead ringer for MAC's Pearl CCB.

Also Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki is just as stunning and smoothly subtle as Becca's Pressed Shimmer Powders.

Does anyone know of a dupe for MAC's Plushglass in Power Supply?
i adore the color just not the painful burning sensation caused by the cinnamon derived ingredients.
mpc.jpg
uk.ebid.net

^loonaka Do you remember the name of the similar thread? if so we could just merge the two.

Reviving the thread...:D

Wet n Wild Pinkerbell/MAC Viva Glam Nicki
IMG_9317.JPG

Revlon Pink Pout/MAC Snob
CIMG7122.jpg

MAC Girl About Town/Covergirl Spellbound
MAC-girl-about-town-dupe-swatch-cover-girl-Spellbound-swatches.jpg

makeuploversunite.tumblr.com

Sleek Rose Gold/NARS Orgasm

birdsdecoratebranches.blogspot.com

NARS Funny Face VS Revlon Fuchsia

hellcandy.com

Maybe someone will find this useful. :flower:

lifeunsweetened.com

Anyone know of where I could find an eyeshadow similar in colour to the greenish one?

Maybelline Color Tattoo Ready Set Green
Naked Cosmetics Shock Effect Green/03
NYX Jade or Kiwi or Lime Green
Makeup Forever Iridescent Lagoon Green 168
Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Pearly Lagoon Green 52 (is limited edition, though)
Stila Magnificent Metals Metallic Emerald

Maybe… :unsure:

Has anyone found a dupe for NARS Lipstick in "Scarlet Empress."?!? I'd be cool shelling out $25 per tube if that tube weren't so darn tiny!

this is the best representation of how SE looks on me: some blogger named carolina engman in scarlet empress:

I love how vivid and dimensional it looks.
i'm very picky and often these purple-y burgandys have a very unflattering barney purple grayish cast to them which this does not.
instead it brightens up the face without screaming.
carolinaengman-burgundy208s.jpg

fashionsquad.com

" Okay, first and foremost, at $25, this product is puke-inducingly expensive. It took months of lusting, reading reviews, swatching, and obsessing for me to pull the trigger. It's described on the NARS website as a "jewel-toned blue-red," which is an oversimplification, but it works.

In the swatch above, I put on one layer. At first, it's a workable daytime color for normal people. However, it builds up beautifully and can be made into a gorgeous dark fuchsia-plum-red-heaven sort of deal.

It brings out my green eyes and pale skin unlike anything else I own, and the shade itself can't be found anywhere else. The uniqueness of this shade makes it worth the ridiculous pricetag."

NARS Scarlet Empress swatched:

Left to right: Taken in direct sunlight.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Crush,"
MAC lipstick in "Media,"
NARS lipstick in "Scarlet Empress,"
NYX Round Lipstick in "Snow White."

blogger-image-545959516.jpg

source : eyelashcurlermartyrs.blogspot.com

I think Collection (2000?) lipstick Bubblegum is a good dupe for M.A.C Saint Germain. They are not exaxtly the same Bubblegum is a tiny bit darker than Saint Germain. But I still think it is a really good dupe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->