Favorite shots of the season

lovelife

Reaction score
Hopefully there isn't already a thread like this one(and if there is, feel free to delete mine...and point me in the direction of the other :shifty: )

Anyhow, I want you guys to post your absolute favorite shots of any season. It can be of a model, the clothing, the set, the make-up, etc. Just make sure it pertains to a show in that season. Also, be sure to include the name of the show and the season. You can post the name of the model if you are featuring a model, if you'd like. Actually, do that. I don't know every model out there, and I'm sure some others don't either.^_^

Example:

Tanya Dziahileva-Christian Dior F/W 2008.09
dioraw081282mq9.jpg

Of course, you need to credit your source:smile:

catwalking

Caroline Trentini helps Karen Elson up after tripping at the Zac Posen F/W 2008.09 show
42-19580457.jpg

corbis

lily donaldson at dior fw08. i dont think anyone else in the world can pull off green eye shadow with silver eye liner.

^Mind posting a photo:smile: I don't think I've seen that one(Tanya and Morgane are the only ones I saw..well, bothered seeing, at that show :lol:)

Let's try to keep this forum more about the shows, collections rather than models, unless the model plays a big part in the show
Feel free to create a model version in the Supporting Cast forum

:lucky:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->