Favourite fashion TV programs

Nemova

-
Reaction score
I searched but couldn't find a thread on the subject, so here we go.

Mine are:
- Full Frontal Fashion (my newest passion)
- What not to Wear (I know it's a silly reality show, but..)
- GNT Fashion (my local tv fashion programme)

Honorable mention - no longer available on my cable tv:
- Fashion File :cry:

fashion file I guess..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,I loved VideoFashion and Big Boutique as they covered just about everything. Especially pleasing for me,they always respected lesser knowns. Unfortunately,my new Sat provider-DirecTV-doesn't carry Style network so I haven't watched anything in months. Of course,last time I watched that station none were ever on. Instead we had to endure mindless dribble. e.g. make-over shows :yuk:

^I thought yours was Fashion File. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
what not to wear i find it funny! although get abit disturbed when they start grabbing peoples boobs!

"but look i mean you have wonderful breasts *grabs and squeazes them* with the right bra they'l look great!":shock:

ft....fashion file.......americas next top model
but my new fav fashion tv show is MAN HUNT:woot:B)

Nemova said:
^I thought yours was Fashion File. :o
It is my dear. But since you had already mentioned it, I decided to give props to Bruno:

252x190_ali_promo7.jpg
:wink:. Big round of applause for FTV as well, I love that channel.

(BTW, right now I'm struggling to remember the word for those girls that hang out at the beach all day, "ocharas?" I have the memory of a flea.)

^No :P They don't spend the whole day at the beach - and it's "carioca", i.e. someone who's born in Rio de Janeiro. :lol:

i ran into trinny from what not to wear in marc jacobs in greenwich village last time i was there

Fashion Trance (that's the one where it's just runway shows, isn't it?)

wyatt. said:
i ran into trinny from what not to wear in marc jacobs in greenwich village last time i was there
What was she like?

i adore fashion trance. it's nice to see runway shows like that...without any distractions..and the comments they post on the bottom of the screen are quite amusing!
it is frustrating though how it only runs LATTEE at night.

irmelle said:
i adore fashion trance. it's nice to see runway shows like that...without any distractions..and the comments they post on the bottom of the screen are quite amusing!
it is frustrating though how it only runs LATTEE at night.
I love Fashion Trance too! For me, it's on early in the morning. My only complaint about it, is that they are still showing S/S shows! Move on to Fall already!

I loved Project Runway, can't wait for that to come back.
America's Next Top model is good, but it's getting a lil' lame. Should be called America's Next Covergirl.

In what channels do fashion file and fashion trace air?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->