Favourite Movie Quotes?

"These gnats keep landing on my wet nail polish. I guess I'm supposed to walk around with their little corpses stuck to my fingers, is that it?...

...It's easy for you to say. You don't have to sit out here in the brine with your perm frizzing to oblivion. I look like a bushman."

Overboard

Carolyn Burnham : Uh, whose car is that out front?
Lester Burnham: Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!

His face when he says that always makes me laugh. :rofl:
- American Beauty

from The Heathers

Heather Duke: [playing croquet] So what are you gonna do Heather? Take two shots or send me out?
Heather Chandler: Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast? First you ask if you can be red, knowing that I'm always red.
[puts her croquet ball against Heather's and sends it flying]
Heather Duke: ****.
Heather Chandler: It's your turn, Heather.

also from The Heathers

Heather Duke: Veronica, you look like hell.
Veronica Sawyer: Yeah? I just got back.

from 'Say Anything':

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."
-Lloyd Dobler

"I can live without you, I just don't want to", from Rumor has it.

Buyer: Do you mind if you do a line ? **** me running 106! I can't fell my face !!!!!!
Tell me where did you find this "taf"???

George Jung: Colombia

- BLOW

"You will not like me now and you will like me a good deal less as we go on."
--The Libertine

Frau: "Also bitte, ich bin nicht so leicht zu haben!"
Alan Shore: "Tja, ich schon!"

Some girl: "I'm not that easy to have!"
Alan Shore: "Well, I am!"

:lol:

From Boston Legal

"I am big. It's the pictures that got small."

(i'ts perfect)

Sunset Boulevard

You're very beautiful and you think men are only interested in you because you're beautiful, but you want them to be interested in you because you're you. The problem is, aside from all that beauty, you're not very interesting. You're rude, you're hostile, you're sullen, you're withdrawn. I know you want someone to look past all that at the real person underneath but the only reason anyone would bother to look past all that is because you're beautful. Ironic, isn't it? In an odd way you're your own problem.

Jack Nicholson in Wolf

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes has some of my all time fave funniest quotes.

"Aren't you funny! Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You wouldn't marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help?" - Lorelei Lee (Marilyn Monroe)

"If we can't empty his pockets between us, then we're not worthy of the name Woman!" -Dorothy Shaw (Jane Russell - she just died nearly 2wks ago, R.I.P)

"If you've nothing more to say, then pray, scat!" - Lorelei Lee

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Jen: Remember that proverb about the man.
Lo: A faithful heart, makes wishes come true
Jen: Make a wish Lo.
Lo: I wish that we were in the desert, together again. (last line while Lo crys - then Jen jumps off the mountain. Makes me cry EVERY time)

(As she is dying) Jade Fox to Jen:
"Ten years I devoted to you. But you deceived me! You hid the manual's true meaning. I never improved... but your progress was limitless! You know what poison is? An eight-year-old girl, full of deceit. That's poison! Jen! My only family... my only enemy..."
Posted via Mobile Device

"...I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?" ~Jack, Meet the Parents

"Bad luck, I guess. It floats around. It's got to land on somebody. It was my turn, that's all. I was in the path of the tornado. I just didn't expect the storm would last as long as it has." ~Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

"Oh my God! That's the coolest f**king story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?" ~Seth, Superbad

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." ~Hannibal Lecter, The Silence of the Lambs

"Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed - or worse, expelled." ~Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

"You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!" ~Alan, The Hangover

imdb

From 8 1/2:

Guido: I don't understand. He meets a girl that can give him a new life and he pushes her away? Because he no longer believes in it.
Claudia: Because he doesn't know how to love.
Guido: Because it isn't true that a woman can change a man.
Guido: And above all because I don't feel like telling another pile of lies.

War of the Roses

Oliver Rose: I think you owe me a solid reason. I worked my *** off for you and the kids to have a nice life and you owe me a reason that makes sense. I want to hear it.
Barbara Rose: Because. When I watch you eat. When I see you asleep. When I look at you lately, I just want to smash your face in.

and

Oliver Rose: You have sunk below the deepest layer of prehistoric frog **** at the bottom of a New Jersey scum swamp.

The Social Network

Gage: Do you think I deserve your full attention?
Mark Zuckerberg: I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don't want to perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no.
Gage: Okay - no. You don't think I deserve your attention.
Mark Zuckerberg: I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.

imdb

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->