• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Felix Branch

parkaboy

Reaction score

Boys In Town by JM Ferrater for Metal #24; thefashionisto.com

Agencies:
Barcelona - Elite Barcelona
London - Elite London

Height: 6'1.5/186
Waist: 30/76
Shoe: 44.5 EU/10 UK
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: brown

By Aitken Jolly for b Magazine, Summer 2011

thefashionisto.com

London S/S 12: Elite (Men)
felixq.jpg

models

screenshot20120305at225.png

What’s your Fashion Week experience so far?
Running around, being constantly tired and sweaty! I haven’t really been getting enough of nutritious food at shows; it seems to me like the standard diet backstage mainly consists of Haribo’s and crisps!

What keeps you going during such hectic season?

Glucose from all the sweets!

What is the best part of Fashion Week?

People and their eccentric way of dress that you only get to see during Fashion Week; you get to see a lot of that on the streets in-between shows. All the “fashionista’s” making such an effort to be seen and noticed - I think that’s really cool, people doing what they want. Describe what it feels like to be on a catwalk?
It is almost like entering a void – nothing else matters. You don’t think about anything, you’re like a ‘husk’ of your former self!!! And then it’s all done in like 30 seconds, and you’re left wondering “oh well, that’s over!”

If you could walk to any song, what would it be?

If it was my own show, obviously I’d want something pumping to get everyone going; create some sort of an atmosphere. Or something ‘bluesy’, like long electric guitars - maybe something by The Black Keys…???

What is the most rewarding thing about your job?

All the models – they’re such good fun! In fact, everyone in the business is great fun… And of course, all the perks that come with the job – free drinks, parties…

Do you have a special ‘lucky charm’ that you always bring with you?

My portfolio! And my lucky boxers – I once had an accident with, ahem, ‘that department’ at a shoot, so now I am exceptionally careful when it comes to selecting the right underwear for the job!!!

What are you looking forward to the most once the Fashion Week is over?

A looong rest! And going to few parties, you know how it all goes!
elitemodellondon

Grit Magazine
Pelle Crepin - Photographer

models

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back