FEMALE Model ID Thread (July 2012 - October 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So these are some girls from a few seasons back at Logan Neitzel. They are not top level, but I'm trying to get IDs. If you can help me out:

*Edited, see post #48 for pictures*

Here is that their booking agent told me, but I'm unsure. I'd love some clarification from you guys:

1. Camilla @ FORD
2. Dana @ FORD
3. Elisabeth Resch
4. Andrea L @ FORD
5. Chelsea Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
Flyest thank you very much! I also think it's her :wink:

le21eme, your last link is one of the Lazic twins - I think it's Elena, but I can't be sure.

So these are some girls from a few seasons back at Logan Neitzel. They are not top level, but I'm trying to get IDs. If you can help me out:

http://21arrondissement.com/2011/09/logan-neitzel-springsummer-2012/

Here is that their booking agent told me, but I'm unsure. I'd love some clarification from you guys:

1. Camilla @ FORD
2. Dana @ FORD
3. Elisabeth Resch
4. Andrea L @ FORD
5. Chelsea Davis

The names of the last three girls are correct... that first girl looks crazy familiar to me...

Mea:
Thank you. Do you know what the L stands for in her last name? If you can come up with the other names, that would be AMAZING!

StoneSkipper: Thanks! LMK if you find out for sure. I'll keep researching!

Per request of the mods I'm reposting:

Manuela or Elena Lazic??

And the other:

jl4evl.jpg

xoe8up.jpg

4kigia.jpg

of98gw.jpg

oa9g74.jpg

1. Camilla (Last name?) @ FORD
2. Dana (Last name?) @ FORD
3. Elisabeth Resch
4. Andrea L??? @ FORD
5. Chelsea Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
And the other:

1. Camilla (Last name?) @ FORD
2. Dana (Last name?) @ FORD
3. Elisabeth Resch
4. Andrea L??? @ FORD
5. Chelsea Davis

2. Madison Schill (I think)

That's her! Just need #1 now!!!

Also, the Lazic twin WAS Elena. I found her on Facebook and asked her to confirm.

Left is Kendra Spears. Right is Bette Franke.

Can someone pleeease ID her? She's all over asos, I'm sure someone knows her name.
image1xl.jpg

asos.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"