FEMALE Model ID Thread (July 2014 - February 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No who was the other bald girl at Proenza I know who gace Bol is. The Caucasian one, with the all black outfit?

Last edited by a moderator:
The bald "chick" is actually a guy... I don't know his name - you might ask in the "hommes" forum...

style
I am totally dying right now! ROFLMAO! :lol::rofl:

The bald "chick" is actually a guy... I don't know his name - you might ask in the "hommes" forum...

style
I am totally dying right now! ROFLMAO! :lol::rofl:

"Thanks" "for" "your" "reply" "he" is walking in a women's wear show wearing women's wear not to mention how many extremely androgynous models are there? ....how am I supposed to know, and how do you even know that's not a female?

"Thanks" "for" "your" "reply" "he" is walking in a women's wear show wearing women's wear not to mention how many extremely androgynous models are there? ....how am I supposed to know, and how do you even know that's not a female?

It was a hilarious mistake but I'm not trying to ridicule you... don't get your knickers in a twist... women walk in men's shows all the time why not the other way round? Whether or not he's wearing women's clothing is debatable as well... Androgyny in the industry or not it seems like a pretty obvious guy to me - but if you need further confirmation Alice Vanessa Metza (who was in the show) posted on instagram about him...

Last edited by a moderator:

wwd

These two? First girl was at Milly and the second behind Sasha at Tory Burch?

Who are they?

from Misha Nonoo F/W 15/16 New York:
uubgYYW.jpg

from Central Saint Martins F/W 15/16 London:
pqdNKTO.jpg

sources: stylebistro.com & style.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members