Fendi F/W 2024.25 : Anok, Vittoria, Lina & Luiza by Steven Meisel

Meisel and his usual hideous retouching, it's not even airbrushing at this point, he just blurred their faces. Not a fan of this. The set looks poor and cropping makes no sense.

I like what I am seeing. The photographs work for me cropped as single page shots. The ads look luxurious and not over done. The colors are rich and beautiful.

He was in a good home office day!

The clothes look so good it feel like they're tricking the customers :rofl:

The pictures look like those Neiman Marcus/Bergdorf Goodman advertorials. I honestly can't blame Meisel for this, you can only do so much with such a terrible collection. Vitto and Anok steal the show. I don't even notice the products. It might have been a mistake to use them in this kind of shot.

I'm still loving the close-up shots - are the other ones from a "making of" or are they actual campaign images? I've no patience for that "painters and decorators" style of fashion backdrop, where it's so meta to show the studio's sheets and fabrics than to actually use them to create an illusion.

Adoro ancora i primi piani: gli altri sono tratti da un "making of" o sono vere e proprie immagini di campagna? Non ho pazienza per quello stile di fondale della moda "pittori e decoratori", dove è così metaforico mostrare le lenzuola e i tessuti dello studio che li usano per creare un'illusione.
I think they are the final shots of the campaign
Hero Magazine
fv.jpg

all models looks awesome and I am obviously biased but Vittoria is killing it! absolutely gorgeous!
I also love Lina Zhang’s shots for whom I also have a soft spot.

it’s a very good campaign and it even evokes Karl’s very well prepared, studio shots IMO

Yes! I was wondering if Steven's going to work with Lina again and here we go

Wow! Everyone looks amazing, but I especially love Luiza and Lina's shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->