Fendi S/S 2016 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Fendi-Wear-Spring-Summer-2016-Milan-7438-1443099729-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

I feel like i'll always love his Fendi collections. This is great, once again.
I really love the smocked tops and long dresses, his use of chiffon and the bomber jackets.
I don't why but everytime he is working with soft fabrics at Fendi, it always reminded me of his 70's-early 80's years at Chloé.

I like how very modern his work at Fendi has always been. I don't know if it's because he invented the rtw there or if it's because Chanel has such a deep link to the past that his work here is always so modern and almost conceptual.
But while being conceptual, it's never pretentious.
It always fun and sometimes quite wild actually.

It's a very good show!
It's also surprising that it has nothing to do with his Fendi Couture. I know it was only a one-time-only thing that was much more about his journey in a fur house but it's funny that he made that clear separation between that and the always very modern Rtw.

GO KARL and great job Sylvia for the accessories.

really great show, the red is my favourite!

the bags are a bit boring though

Fendi shows are lame! I adore Karl, but his collections for Fendi are really, really bad and totally uninteresting.

I really like the cuts, puff sleeves, and the shoes are amazing too !

Fendi shows are lame!

I love their fashion but i always find their shows boring to watch. Fendi is, with Vuitton and Dior, the most important house in the LVMH group.
And sometimes, it feels like the executives doesn't care about the house at all.
Their runway shows are always so basic and you would expect that with such an important year for them, they would do something more entertaining...but nothing.

Even in the press, they've got so few covers compare to all the Vuitton and Dior.

It's almost frustrating.

I love their fashion but i always find their shows boring to watch. Fendi is, with Vuitton and Dior, the most important house in the LVMH group.
And sometimes, it feels like the executives doesn't care about the house at all.
Their runway shows are always so basic and you would expect that with such an important year for them, they would do something more entertaining...but nothing.

Even in the press, they've got so few covers compare to all the Vuitton and Dior.

It's almost frustrating.

that's odd isn't it, i agree. i don't really feel that people are into this brand, no idea what their sales are like? is it just the fur that people are buying? :angry::blink:

I really adored this show. One of my favourites so far this season.

I thought everything was perfect, I loved the heels and the bags, although a continuation of the By The Way and the Peek-A-Boo, they still remained fresh.

I preferred the darker segments of the show though, the blue, the midnight, the khaki and black, but I've always been a sucker for Karl and Silvia's attention to details with their collections.

They nailed it regardless.

It's almost frustrating.

Yes to all of this. :heart:

I've always thought the same. It's like Fendi is the sibling who lives abroad and never recieves a phone call from her family. It's there, living her life unceremoniously, unnoticed, without a fuss.

I feel they don't put enough effort on the brand... Maybe that's the reason of its success? Although you can't even know if it's a success actually... I think no one craves for Fendi, it's there, but you can live without it. Very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->