Fernanda Motta

Unfortunatly not.. I only read on her Twitter she had some important meetings in NY and she's in NY now.. so I guess some things are coming up.. but what I don't know..

I think she still works a lot, but is restricted because of her hosting Brazil's Next top model. I know that's why she couldn't do the Monange Fashion Tour with the other girls. She is definitely one of my favorite brazilians so I hope she continues to work more :smile:

Ah is that so... yepp she is one of my favorites aswell. She is actually one of few models I think look natural. As in: All of her body parts are real. Quite many or maybe the most of the swimwear models do their brests and many models that are gorgeous have done their noses. She isn't even super skinny, just thin. Fernanda is a beauty.

...wonder if she reads the threat? :smile: haha

old and new pics

don't really remember where i found these, just googler around.

I prefer her in darker hair touh...

Attachments

• 5_RG-Vogue-Brasil-December-2008.jpg
    5_RG-Vogue-Brasil-December-2008.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 0,,38213563,00.jpg
    0,,38213563,00.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 9
  • pichichifernandamottasica8.jpg
    pichichifernandamottasica8.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 0
She posted on her Twitter she uploaded her 10 most recent covers on Facebook. I think Facebook is where she post a lot of her work..

Fernanda Motta for Vogue Homem Brazil (May 2010)
fernandamottaforvogueho.jpg

Source :globo.com

Oh so that's why. Well, she's pritty!

Anyone who knows if she has a boyfriend? (I presume she don't have children...but agewise isn't it time soon?)

My own scans of Fernanda Motta from the VSC. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pix. Several versions of some scans.

VS Fall 2003:
Fernanda with Adriana Lima

VS Holiday Casual 2003 - vol 1:

Feel free to share these images. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS!!! CREDIT THE SCANNER! Thanks

My own scans of Fernanda Motta from the VSC. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pix. Several versions of some scans.

VS Swim 2004 - vol 1 - no 1:

Feel free to share these images. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS!!! CREDIT THE SCANNER! Thanks

VS Swim 2008 - vol 2 - no 2:

Brazilian Bombshells
Sepp Magazine N°5
ph: Henrique Gendre

scanned by me

Behind the Scenes: Brazilian Bombshells in the Making

The Cinema Society and J.Crew Host Screening of The Romantics
2d0j8ua.jpg

style

John John Denim - Spring/Summer 2010/2011

Models: Fernanda Motta and Yves del Vechio
Ph.: André Passos

Scanned by me