Ferragamo S/S 2024 : Natalia Vodianova by Vanina Sorrenti

Need more, but looks promising. The photographs look like late 00s-early 10s Meisel composition, the retouching looks late 10s M&M.

I am completely unconvinced by Maximilian’s Ferragamo. It has no personality and no conviction. It’s very corporate and predictable.

Love it, i love the moody feel against the pop of colour.

it’s giving Fendi campaigns by Karl but I like it.

Love the fashions, colors, atmosphere, mood, light, and shadows. The photography looks real.

Speaking generally, the habit of rebranding by truncating the full name of a label, and eliminating reference to the person who established the brand... it's not surprising. Companies are looking to streamline anything that could detract from them churning out their products.

It reminds me of the Prada Spring 2016 campaign, except this is the fast fashion version. Is anyone actually buying that bag?

Natalia is a bad casting imo! I would have picked Karen Elson or Liya Kebede.

This photo with the green bag reminded me of Natasha Poly for Gucci S/S 2010 by M&M!

how many times are they gonna change their logo?? while the photos are great on their own they just dont work well together.

Natalia is certainly the weak link here, otherwise the campaign is quite stunning. Moody and rich with colour, that shot with the green bag is beautiful! I feel like Rianne would've been a perfect fit for this.

Natalia is certainly the weak link here, otherwise the campaign is quite stunning. Moody and rich with colour, that shot with the green bag is beautiful! I feel like Rianne would've been a perfect fit for this.
In my opinion, Natalia Vodianova looks perfect in these photographs. Based on specific elements, I have a feeling that this ad campaign is lensed by Steven Meisel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->