Filip Niedenthal Leaves Vogue Poland & Ina Lekiewicz Becomes EIC

I can't say I feel some sort of way over Filip's departure. Despite the occasional cover here and there, I never really took to Vogue Poland. They're like Vogue Czechoslovakia. All fur coat no knickers.

Conde Nast really needs to explain their choice in new EIC hires to me. It's as though they're purposely going after people who can curate the magazine as though it's an Instagram page. Ina is all arts and stuff and the type of photographer whose signature is pretty much indistinguishable next to everyone else's try-hard edgy aesthetic right now, but what does she know about editing a flagship magazine like Vogue? Granted last time I checked the Polish edition isn't exactly heavy on blue chip ad campaigns, but there's still that angle to it as well.

They're running the Vogue brand to the ground, in fact there are already some editions that are dead (Germany and Turkey!)

I can't say I feel some sort of way over Filip's departure. Despite the occasional cover here and there, I never really took to Vogue Poland. They're like Vogue Czechoslovakia. All fur coat no knickers.

Conde Nast really needs to explain their choice in new EIC hires to me. It's as though they're purposely going after people who can curate the magazine as though it's an Instagram page. Ina is all arts and stuff and the type of photographer whose signature is pretty much indistinguishable next to everyone else's try-hard edgy aesthetic right now, but what does she know about editing a flagship magazine like Vogue? Granted last time I checked the Polish edition isn't exactly heavy on blue chip ad campaigns, but there's still that angle to it as well.

They're running the Vogue brand to the ground, in fact there are already some editions that are dead (Germany and Turkey!)

I think Ina can be great EIC of Vogue Poland, before she was working in the most popular fashion magazines in Poland, she was EIC in Elle Poland for a few years and she did great work there, she also heaving her owne magazine in UK.
Now for me VP don't have a character. Im very curious about Ina and Vogue Poland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->