Firstview Paris Pictures!

Firstview now makes you pay for ALL past collections as well...Now I have no clue as to where to find pictures for my assignments. Now I really miss the old Firstview....

i think so too...^ :(
All other places give photos that are too small

Not only are the small, they only go back as far as 2000 on style.com.

Ugh, seriously, are they trying to drive us crazy?!? I FINALLY got it to work, and now the only free collections are the ones from 2006? How useless is that? I can understand that they're tired of people hotlinking their images, but they shouldn't mess with us like this. I loved the site, esp. for worldwide designers that you can't find on style.com :( :(

JuiceMajor said:
Have you guys try accessing it from here
Well it works for me anyway. :heart:
OMG! ...:shifty:...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...:buzz: :clap: :rofl: :heart: :winkiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ No problem...You can access most of the collection before September 15, 2006. That's when the new website was introduced.

:heart:

JuiceMajor said:
Have you guys try accessing it from here

Well it works for me anyway.

hmm:ninja:

This link is kind of a secret and was not supposed to say in public
this link is for proffesional use , people who work in the industry and need this images
I believe the guys from the page doesn't know that many people know from nordstrom so the advice is not use direct link cause it's obvious it's a paying page and if they find out they will change the adress so don't use direct link! at least not too much

Last edited by a moderator:
Only did that cos someone posted it out few weeks ago. Obviously that post was editted. Had PM mod to get my posted editted. Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->