Flare July 2011 : Elisha Cuthbert by Chris Nichols

blueorchid

you soft and only
Reaction score
54d1bf704e80b8fb527fabde5344.jpeg

Issue: July 2011
Who: Elisa Cuthbert
Photo: Chris Nicholls

Elisha Cuthbert is wearing a dress by Hervé Léger by Max Azria and earrings by Mawi.

To get a look like Elisha's, try: Marcelle Hydra-C Perfect Fusion Make-Up, $17. Joe Fresh Beauty Matte Lipstick in Fuchsia, $6. Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner in Onyx, $10.

Hair, Justin German, Shagg Salon, and makeup, Simone Otis, both P1M.ca; fashion director, Elizabeth Cabral; art director, Tanya Watt.

flare

Flare always has such nice covers. It's what US Elle should look like. Always so fresh and beautiful. Plus, I enjoy their choice of cover stars. No idea why Elisha is on the cover but it's a nice change and she looks amazing The colors are awesome.

Flare always has such nice covers. It's what US Elle should look like. Always so fresh and beautiful. Plus, I enjoy their choice of cover stars. No idea why Elisha is on the cover but it's a nice change and she looks amazing The colors are awesome.

i do know that she is in a really funny show now called Happy Endings and it did really well, but maybe she also has a movie. FLARE's cover choices are pretty random most o the time

No idea why Elisha is on the cover but it's a nice change and she looks amazing The colors are awesome.

She's in a new sitcom called Happy Endings, which I guess explains it. Although the show had it's finale last week, so the over seems a bit "late." :lol:

^^Thank you both. I'm so behind with TV shows because I'm too dedicated to GG and 90210 :P

Elisha looks great! It's been so long since she's had a cover.. I wish she had made smarter movie choices, and we'd be seeing more of her.

This could have been easily mistaken for a VOGUE cover, seriously well done....

I love it, thou it looks so US Vogue-ish (just like any others Flare's covers) but this is really pleasant and fresh, and it's nice to see not overrated star graces the cover. Elisha looks cute, BTW

I like it but the colors are to tacky

The colours are simply delicious in each shot.

Future so Bright by Chris Nicholls

ebook30.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstncze
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->