Flats

floating

Reaction score
Hi!
Where can I get a pair of really cute pointy flats? I don't know if anyone ever saw them, but American Eagle Outfitters actually had a really awesome pair with a flower on them, but they don't seem to be sold anymore.
Thanks!

I'm guessing you are in either the US or Canada since you mentioned American Eagle. Some other chain stores I've seen pointy flats in are Nine West, Urban Outfitters, Naturalizer, Delia's, and J. Crew. They all have websites you can shop on as well.

shoe companies really need to start making more flats, and sexier ones.. why do heels always look so much better! its hard for us tall people...

LoL. I wouldn't know about what it's like to be tall, but I agree. Shoe companies really do need to make nicer flats, the kinds not for grannies.
Anyway, I love the flats at Urban Outfitters! They're nice. :wink:
Thanks. Keep adding to the list!

OOPS!! Sorry sorry I didn't see that you meant POINTY flats... :doh:

Diamond8706- I was curious to know how tall you are and shoe size that you wear?

Since you mentioned tall - i thought i was the only one that found it hard finding nice shoes(like those manolos/louboutins) because they dont make them in sizes 8 and a half and up (UK) I'm 6 ft , i wear a shoe size 9 and i :heart: being tall. :flower:

Diamond8706- I was curious to know how tall you are and shoe size that you wear?

im 5'8'', so actually not that tall haha... but all my friends are short! Im a size 8/8.5. Urban outfitters, like someone mentioned, are really good for flats as i have recently discovered.. www.urbn.com

also thats great that you love being tall! and you could always try modeling :wink:

Originally posted by brian+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:25 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:25 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jaim45@Dec 30th, 2003 - 8:38 am
Steve Madden
Definitely! [/b][/quote]
I just bought some Saturday. Very cute!!!

a few Favorite flats I've seen

Urban Outfiters Has awesome shoes. Flats and pointy flats.

p66325d.jpg

p66325b.jpg

(awesome! I got them at a shoe warehouse, they had them in black or pink and I couldn't decide so I got both ^__^)

p64534b.jpg

And others..

I think Kate Spade has some nice pretty flats..I love wearing flats but am always self conscious about my feet looking too big..I wear a size 8/8.5 :unsure:

Originally posted by floating@Dec 27th, 2003 - 3:31 am
Hi!
Where can I get a pair of really cute pointy flats? I don't know if anyone ever saw them, but American Eagle Outfitters actually had a really awesome pair with a flower on them, but they don't seem to be sold anymore.
Thanks!
I loved the one's at American Eagle, but yep, they are gone.

I got these for 15 bucks off the Macy's clearance rack yesterday :wink: ...

Cayman%20Pair%20copy.jpg

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 15th, 2004 - 4:42 pm
Those are so pretty! :wub:

Thanks! Now it just needs to stop being snowy and freezing out so I can wear them. :innocent:

Look at what they're offering on urbn.com...takes me back to 1987 :lol:

p77403b.jpg

I've gotten a few pairs of cute flats from steve madden... cute.. but my feet need to be broken in for them :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->