Flats

Normally i like flats but i dont like those...i prefer the 2nd pair with the twists posted :flower:

ooooh- softgey- thanks for this post :heart: me wants!! The dark bronze on the left . . . and I was just thinking that I should wear heels more . . .

Website is pretty usless though, it does not even show the different colors :( I

Sue London foldable lambskin slipper, in gold dust, bronze, and silver, $110, available at www.suelondon.com; America Rag Cie, Los Angeles, (323) 935-3154; Jussara, NYC, (212) 242-4128.

Guess I'll have to check them out in person- where is Jussara?

jusarra lee-11 little west 12th st
amy chan-247 mulberry st-btw prince/spring

hope that helps paprika hiccup :flower:

I completely adore this pair of Roger Vivier flats..too bad that they woudln't fit, of course, I could never afford them either.. :doh:

100120949.jpg
100120956.jpg
:heart:

i saw those kinda ballet flats in Diesel, in yellow, though. me liked, but it was a shame they only had yellow..cuz i don't like it mucho.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 26 2004, 08:22 PM
Also quite pretty, I'm not sure of the designer though.

00340f.jpg

[snapback]440855[/snapback]​

Those were from the proenza schouler show...they might say who did the shoes for that event eventually...

I love them too. :smile:

I love ballet flats <33 I wear them with frilly skirts and lacey dresses because they are so girly. I don't like the kinds that have the stretchy seems though.

There's a shoe store near me that had the ugliest shoes except for the sample sale section and I've recently been seeing a lot of adorable adorable ballet flats, sued ones with hearts cut out are my fovorite. The catch there is that they are all a size 6.5!! I haven't been that size since I was 11 haha. I took my small cousin shopping there because I just had to see those shoes on someone!!!!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 26 2004, 07:23 PM
:wub: My newest favourites, by Bruno Frisoni.
[snapback]440828[/snapback]​

Ugh those are so amazing!! I'm always looking for a perfect pair of gold shoes.

The Sue London ones remind me of Jiffies which you can get in gold and silver along with basic colours like pink and black.

They look like they have soft soles though, could you wear them outside especially when it's raining?

Originally posted by Misako+Nov 26 2004, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Misako @ Nov 26 2004, 08:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Those were from the proenza schouler show...they might say who did the shoes for that event eventually...

I love them too. :smile:
[snapback]440876[/snapback]​
[/b]

Do you know whether that designer does the shoes for more than one season? I never quite understood how that worked. I definitely hope so anyway, thanks!

<!--QuoteBegin-prettypretty
@Nov 26 2004, 09:03 PM
Ugh those are so amazing!! I'm always looking for a perfect pair of gold shoes.
[snapback]440880[/snapback]​
[/quote]
They are, aren't they... :heart:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 26 2004, 05:23 PM
:wub: My newest favourites, by Bruno Frisoni.
[snapback]440828[/snapback]​

Oh my! I am in LOVE with those! :heart:

Originally posted by Via_lola@Nov 29 2004, 11:46 AM
Oh my! I am in LOVE with those! :heart:
[snapback]443052[/snapback]​
And I'm very happy to help spread the love...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->