Flavia Oliveira

- Campeão Invicto -
ph. Donald McPherson
models. Flávia de Oliveira & Linda Vojtova

scanned by xPedro @ TFS

I like the 7th shot; the one with her yelling.Her body knocks me out :shifty:

IMO that editorial worked for her, it didn't work perfectly because she was forcing too much, but that's the kind of editorial she has to do, maculine/sexy, it works for her!

wowwwww her body is soooo perfect :woot: thx so much for sharing those pics Pedro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Her expression in the second to last shot has fierce written all over it :woot:
Thanks for scanning, xPedro ^_^

Anyone else think Flavia is a cool name? Honestly, the Brasillians win the name category, hands down.

Alessandra,Isabeli,Jeisa,Caroline,Flavia. I don't run into beautiful names like that outside of these boards;P

^^^At the beginning i hated her name... "FLAVIA"? :unsure:, it was more like a guy's name to me, u know cos of Flavio, but now i just LOVE ITTT, its just too cute and fits perfect for her ^_^ so def all brazialians names are pretty cool lovelife! :wink:

Vogue Spain, December 2007
"Divina Comedia"
Ph. Nico

my scans ^_^

I'm so happy, I Confirmed today that Flávia comes to the Fashion Rio, but I don't know yet what fashion shows she will do!!!:clap:

Any news, I notice!!! ^_^

Vogue Spain, December 2007
"Divina Comedia"
Ph. Nico

I don't know what it is, but there's just something about that fifth shot that I really like. Even with that silly bob, she still manages to work it ^_^

That fifth shot has a great emotion that contradicts what a clown is. The picture is almost sad, but Flavia's stare keeps it cute. ^_^

Brand Spankin' New Flavia! :clap:

Tomas Maier : Dream Weaver
Photographer: Greg Kadel
Fashion Editor: Tiina Laakonen
Hair: Leonardo Manetti
Makeup: Mariel Barrera

Image Credit | Scanned by me from Bazaar Feb. 08

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member