Flavia Oliveira

Tania those pics you posted on the last page and the start of this page are possibly the beautiful pics I've ever seen of Flavia:heart: Just beautiful.:D
Thanks so much for posting:flower: and sorry can't give you karma right now.:blush:

I'm stoked to see her at this year's VSFS. Lord knows I'll be clenched in some awkward position the entire time she walks, especially if it's anything like this:shifty:

Lenny S/S 2008
42-18471370.jpg

corbis

Alô, vizinhos do Leblon!
Modelo favorita do estilista Stephano Pilati, da Yves Saint Laurent, a top paranaense Flávia Oliveira acaba de comprar um apartamento no Leblon. "Amo o Rio e estou adorando ter meu cantinho na cidade", diz a modelo, radicada em Nova York, com trabalhos para Victoria's Secret, Gucci e Dolce & Gabana no currículo. Na foto abaixo, produzida pelo badalado stylist Luis Fiod para um especial da revista inglesa ID sobre a cidade, Flávia posa de biquíni num orelhão ao lado da casa nova. "Eu me emociono ao ver o Rio em artigos internacionais", confessa a top, que ilustra a reportagem ao lado de personagens cariocas, como o balconista Zé das Medalhas, a RP Lalá Guimarães e o DJ Miss Playmobile.

vejabrasil.abril.com.br

^_^:heart:

" Essa só o WeLoveModels sabe: Uma das TOPS da Ford, Flávia Oliveira, fotografa esta semana as campanhas de verão 2009 das grifes Kenneth Cole e Annie Klein. "

source:welovemodels.com

it's saying about the campaign that flávia will do!
Kenneth Cole and Annie Klein!

Great news, I've always love the Kenneth Cole campaigns :clap:thanks Kadu!

WHOAAA!!!!!!!!:shock: That runway shot from Corbis OMFG.:blush: Blown away.......but definitely in a good way:lol: thanks lovelife.:flower:

Also thanks House of Models for the stunning editorial from Vogue Brasil:flower:

Surely she's gotta be at VSFS this year:unsure: they don't wanna lose out on that killer body.:D

^^ oh this is an interesting ed, i like how the water looks in the blackground, the color contrast, the lights ... Flávia ... Flávia... Flávia... shes fabulous in the 2nd pic :heart::blush: Thank u HoM :flower:

wow, that editorial is just amazing. She's so gorgeous! Her body is just perfect. Every swimsuit and mini dress compliments her body type.

Very gorgeous ed. I hope her appearance in this years show is similar:smile:

By the way, I really like your current avatar Tania

^^ thanks sweetie ^_^

Sooo im gonna post the 1st VS pic in here... stealing from the VS thread of course :rolleyes:

via nothingless

more :heart::blush:

010491victoriassecretbeqd9.th.jpg

PMC ... via WerbowyStegner

patrickmcmullan... via WerbowyStegner

Don't like the outfit she'll wear, but with her body, it's impossible to something look bad.
And OMG her legs are sooo long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zephyr Deng
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->