Flavia Oliveira

no need to get your panties in a bunch, kevinnn! :wink: i think Flavia looks haaawt! she's got an amazing walk and her body looks great! but she's definitely smaller than Gisele by a little bit anyway.

she looks more like Gisele looked in her earliest pics from 1998 or 1999, before she ... erm ... filled out (hard to say really, cause Gisele is obviously still very svelte).

i have no doubt that in a couple years if Flavia is still a hot commodity in the fashion industry, VS will be knocking down her door to sign her to an Angel contract.

Tommy Hilfiger Fall & Winter 2009
tommyhilfgigercamp21.jpg

^Sorry if repost~
fashionmag

oh Francy thank you so much for the scans!! And thank you to makhiukwan and nathy :flower: I loved that pic from the Tommy campaign :heart: And I love Flávia!

my scan

Sorry for the poor quality!

My awful translation
The top model from Paraná, rooted in New York is the face(and body!) of the sexy-elegant style, because she combines as nobody else these two caracteristics. In this issue, she posed to Henrique Gendre with dresses and wrap and one-sleeved swimsuits , hits of the season. Because she's so beautiful, she went to our cover. Studied mastership and is a rice-and-bean addicted. Practises surf and is listening to Hot Chip. If wasn't a model, would be a journalist.
Vogue: What's luxury for you?
Flávia Oliveira: Hang gliding. I jumped last month, from Pedra Bonita, in Rio, and since then I don't think in anything else.

my scan
Sorry for the poor quality!

u did perfectly fine ckgirlbr, thank u :flower:^_^

The top model from Paraná, rooted in New York is the face(and body!) of the sexy-elegant style, because she combines as nobody else these two caracteristics. In this issue, she posed to Henrique Gendre with dresses and wrap and one-sleeved swimsuits , hits of the season. Because she's so beautiful, she went to our cover. Studied mastership and is a rice-and-bean addicted. Practises surf and is listening to Hot Chip. If wasn't a model, would be a journalist.
... first teacher... later actress ... and now journalist :rolleyes::heart: aw im happy that she choosed the model option instead the other ones :rofl:

^thank you for your kind words :flower:
Totally agree, what would be our lives without her? :D

Rocked the VS show. Flavia threw down the gauntlet when she came out in that Nine Inch Nails fishnet catsuit during the conga/bongo part. The captivating ante skyrocketed especially when compared to Marisa's walking-on-hot-coals display right before her.

However the single best Flavia part had to be when Behati is instructing the participants before the Pink segment. Flavia's Oscar-moment look of concentration like she's about to retake Omaha Beach is classic.

ok...

Flavia sooooooooo kicked *** at the VSFS! she was actually astonishingly hot!!!

and her walk!!!!!! ON FIRE!

she's such a pro! honestly, she was easily one of my favourites of the night. she just stood out from the crowd!

Shes like brazilian Natasha Poly to me. And at the same time looks like Carmen Kaas only prettier Id say :smile: And she killed at VS for sure! Awesome girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks ckgirlbr!!!
love the Neiman Marcus shot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andally
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->