Flavia Oliveira

I´m pretty sure I saw Flavia at Fashion´s Night Out Show in NY!!!!!!
i was watching at cbs and I can bet i saw her!!!!!!!!

i guess that's her?

dlfmkdfjkdsf.jpg

getty

awww go flavia
i can't wait i want look again :crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
FNO: The Show
Rock Chic

Flavia de Oliveira

Hervè Leger by Max Azria gunmetal dress
Ugo Cacciatori bracelets
Alyssa Norton silver earrings
Proenza Schouler bag
Proenza Schouler black shoes

vogue

The dress was so pretty and perfect for Flavia, im more excited now about FWeeks than before! :woot:

i'm was so excited when i saw her there, she was looking amazing! and her smile in that pic is just breathtaking :heart:

Back in May, Express hosted a runway experience in the Financial District of NYC, bringing fashion down to Wall Street. The event was so successful that now the brand’s moved the event uptown, to the Flatiron District … and come next month, Miami will have the chance to enjoy their own outdoor runway show from Express!
But before we get ahead of ourselves, if you’re around the Manhattan area, we highly suggest you reroute your afternoon to be on Broadway at 23rd Street this afternoon at 5 PM EST, when Express models will take over the city street!

We hear Erin Heatherton, Jessica Hart, Eniko Mihalik, Flavia de Oliveira, Katie Fogarty, and Anne Vyalitsyna will be walking down a 70 foot long runway in the latest Express styles. If you can’t swing by, make sure to follow Modelinia’s Twitter and we’ll update you with TwitPics from the runway!

i think the 3rd girl it's her..so she's in NY, next week VSFS castings :innocent:
H7ezQ.jpg

modelinia's twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchi11119
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->