Franzi Mueller

I just realised that she does not have a NY showcard :/ A big why.

"Balladen Om Marie" ("Ballad of Marie") for Elle Sweden September 2013

Photographer: Julia Hetta
Stylist: Marcus Soder
Hair + Make-up: Henrik Haue

Model: Franziska "Franzi" Mueller

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

30. August 2013 Models Sightseeing mit Model Franzi Müller: Die Berlinerin war einen Tag lang in München unterwegs und teilt auf VOGUE ihre Eindrücke. Als Kampagnenmodel des deutschen Shoppingportals EMEZA.de reiste sie zu dessen Cocktailempfang an

vogue.de

Modebuch Berlin FW 13/14
cover&story
photo: roman goebel

facebook seedsmanagement

Backstage at Malaikaraiss MBFW Berlin 2013
Franzi Müller & Kathrin Thormann

facebook seedsmanagement

One of the most amazing faces to have emerged from fashion industry lately. It's sad that the new season does not look very promising for her. But, again, it's very common with the industry nowadays so I'm not exactly surprised. Other favourite models of mine, such as Georgina Stojilkovich or Olga Sherer, for reasons beyond my understanding failed to make an impact in accordance with my expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luxury of the Outdoors – German online fashion retailer Emeza.com celebrates one of Germany’s own for its fall 2013 advertising campaign. Model Franzi Mueller wears autumn designs from BLK DNM, Calvin Klein, Raoul and Veronique Branquinho in the outdoor images photographed by Nicolas Kantor. The ads will run in the German editions of Vogue, Glamour and InStyle this month. / Styling by Jenna Biberstein, Makeup and hair by Natalie Franz

fashiongonerogue.com

Ilaria Nistri S/S 2014 preview

instagram/ilarianistri

French Revue de Modes F/W 2013

Photographer: Kristian Schuller
Models: Franzi Mueller, Camille D., Paula S., Anastasia T. & Agy G.
Styling: Peggy Schuller
Hair: Felix Fischer
Make Up: Gabrielle Theurer

Digital Edition French Revue de Modes via Mat Cyruss

French Revue de Modes F/W 2013

Continued ...

Digital Edition French Revue de Modes via Mat Cyruss

Vogue Turkey October 2013

Photographer: Ümit Savaci
Model: Franzi Mueller
Styling: Ece Ogützgullari
Hair: Ferit Belli
Make Up: Ali Riza Özdemir

Digital Edition Vogue Turkey via Mat Cyruss

Pop Princess – Graphic prints and strong colors help Franzi Mueller pop in the October edition of Cover Magazine. Stylist Emilie Guldbrandsen selected the head-turning apparel for the Danish glossy’s “Pop Club” feature. Mette Thorsgaard took care of the German model’s hair and makeup to help her look her best for Danish photographer Jonas Bie.

fashion gone rogue

Franzi Mueller Shines in Ina Beissner Jewelry Ads by Alexx and Anton
Precious Metal – Jewelry label Ina Beissner taps Franzi Mueller to star in its latest advertisements shot by Alexx and Anton. The creative duo captures black and white images which features the dark-haired stunner in gold accessories that really pop with the help of selective coloring. Beauty artist Jochen Pahs worked on Franzi’s hair and makeup for the shoot. / Casting by Juergen Schabes

Fashion Gone Rogue

Street Savvy – For the latest shoot from online fashion retailer FORWARD by Elyse Walker, the store taps up and comer Franzi Mueller for a story of casually chic fashion. Sara M Saric captures the German model in street style inspired designs from the likes of Alexander Wang, Givenchy and Stella McCartney in the black and white snaps which differ from the recent jewelry advertisements we saw her in. Franzi exudes pure cool in the eclectic mix of denim, leather and crop top looks.

fashiongonerogue.com

Still absolutely entranced by her. The most amazing bone structure and features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->