Freddie Rayner

for a moment there I thought he was also one of the Ryders..was abt to ask if their parents were a model makng factory

Hehe ^_^ me too. Every time I've searched I kept typing Rayder, and just now I google Frankie Rayder fashionspot instead. :lol:

Polas!!! :smile:

99747507.jpg

26807776.jpg

63744564.jpg

nevsmodels.co.uk

Freddie Rayner (18) recently signed to Nevs‘ New Faces board after being scouted en-route to school in Scotland. He has since shot a number of test shoots and a recent editorial with Ben Weller for Re-Bel magazine.
Height: 6’3” / 191cm
Chest: 38” / 96cm
Waist: 32” / 81cm
Suit: 38L / 48
Collar: 15” / 39cm
Shoe: 10.5 UK / 44 EU
Hair:Brown
Eyes: Green

Q&A

Birthplace: Edinburgh, Scotland
Ethnic Origin: Caucasian with a 64th Indian
Where were you scouted? At a bus stop wearing my school uniform
Best feature: My eyes
Favourite grooming product: Water
Hobbies: Fencing
Favourite Movie: Sin City
What’s on your iPod? I don’t have one. It fell in the toilet! L
Guilty Pleasure: Walking in the rain / Chocolate / Marmite
Dislike: Tomatoes
Dream country to visit: Russia
What was the last thing to make you LOL? Listening to French radio
What was the last dream you remember? I was in WWI and I got gassed but woke up before I died
One word to describe yourself: Tall
ftape

Attachments

• Freddie-Rayner-Nevs-model-management_1.jpg
    Freddie-Rayner-Nevs-model-management_1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Freddie-Rayner-Nevs-model-management_2.jpg
    Freddie-Rayner-Nevs-model-management_2.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 18
I really like he's look.He has so much potential,I can't wait too see his work.And he reminds me of Tiiu.

He is perfect tbh. his face and his height. I hope he will become a supermodel, its about time. I want to see him on the runway.

I think I saw him on Cibeles Fashion Week (as stated by his agency), but I'm not sure yet because the pictures are rather small...

Stumbled here by accident! I am very glad to see how far he has gotten already. I photographed him more than a half a year ago (for a friend's lookbook) when he was still only signed with Stolen Agency, and it was obvious from the very start he was destined for fame. And if this can make anybody any more envious, he is a really nice and chill guy.

And for all of you I will post some of the photos I took of him. Seasons greetings!

freddie2medium.jpg

freddieportraitmedium.jpg

look2b2.jpg

look11.jpg

look16.jpg

photo22.jpg

look42.jpg

oh many of the photos showcased at the beginning of this thread were actually taken by Christopher Keatinge - an Edinburgh based photographer. Ive never met him, but he is really good and if you want to see more photographs of Freddie, then check out his portfolio: http://www.flickr.com/people/walkingcity/

I will repost this photo as for some reason I keep spotting a very low-res version of it on the net. Photography by me and designs by Florence To.

freddierayner.jpg

He reminds of Peter pan ( or could play him in a movie)

Gosh, he is so damn perfect, tall, tan, great eyes, skinny, beautiful, he is gorgeous. His mix of Scottish and Indian are perfect. Does anyone know if he's got a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->