Frederique van der Wal

Two COSMO (USA) covers with fabulous Frederique: Nov 1986 & Jan 1989 - my own scans:

Sanja -thanks for the beautiful HQ pix of fabulous Frederique. She is still super HOT:woot: ! What an incredible body!!! What killer legs!!

Models for Victoria’s Secret PART 2 VIDEO

Adriana Lima, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, Daniela Pestova, Karen Mulder, Molly Sims, Frederique Van Der Val, Stephanie Seymour

World Fashion Tv = 21 MB = 2:01

I love the Cosmo Covers........she´s gorgeous. I always wanted her Book "Women before 10 AM"!

Sexy! First Victorias’s Secret Fashion Show 1995 video

World Fashion Tv – 36MB – 5:51 High Quality

REUPLOADED

Stephanie Seymour, Frederique van der Val
and other models – Please add other models name here, if you recognize any of them! Thanks!

Frederique Van Der Wal @ La Mer and Oceana celebration for World Ocean Day 2008 in New York City, June 4

celebutopia

Catalog Scans (Various)

Saks Fifth Avenue - 1996 (Fall)

Spiegel - 1998 (Spring & Summer)

Victoria's Secret - 1996 (Semi Annual)

Source: RetroFashionArchive.com

what a classic <3 she was/is so gorgeous!

love this picture of her!

(sfcpg.com)

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 26
HQs - Frederique van der Wal @ Halloween 2010 at Cipriani Downtown

modelcandids.com

V Magazine Nov 2010 (Preview)
Photography
Glen Luchford.

33763-800w.jpg

(models.com)

some nice news!

One of the must-attend shows of the season? Current leading contender easily goes to Adrienne Vittadini.
The designer’s called in a few seriously major model names to walk in the Fall 2011 show on February 16th, including Frederique van der Wal, Carol Alt, Pat Cleveland, Irina Pantaeva, Roshumba, and Carmen Dell’Orefice! On Wednesday the 16th, the model legends will grace The Box at Lincoln Center as they each show off two looks from the fashion house’s collection, inspired by Modern Muses. “I couldn’t have dreamed of a more dynamic and gorgeous group,” said Mary Gleason, Adrienne Vittadini brand president. Neither can we, neither can we.
modelinia.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->