French Models - List on Page #1

J'ador-DioR said:
I love Morgane :heart:. But it seems like France is well represented by the lesser known male models who dominate the male modelling scene right now. French guys are incredibly cute ^_^

Yeah, seems like the male models represent France better than the females. I'm not sure why. It's quite the opposite in the male modeling world too. Like there are only a few well known Brazilian male modles, and we all know how well Brazil is represented when it comes to women.

Lesly Masson is incredibly gorgeous. I'm surprised nobody mentioned her. Anouck Lepere is also French..

IMO all french beauties look alike... lips,eyes,curves...
from laetita,BB,emannuelle beart...
from all mid and west european countries,they r the only ones u can recognize in a way 'she's french'!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That being said, I love Laetita! She's so sexy. :blush: :heart:

i am not saying that all french women r the same,but there is certain thing about french beauties... they r just born with it... it is mixture of raw sexuality and sweetness...
i just find them unique among others... same as ex ussr beauties... or latin women....

Hyacinthe de Geyer (Vision LA)

1gi2.jpg

2sd4.jpg

3lz7.jpg

4gx3.jpg

MDC

I swear, if 1/100 of the guys in France look like this, I wanna visit! :woot:

:blink: :lol: :lol: His name... He's really cute, though his eyebrows could use some touching up (even though he is a guy).

Laetitia Casta and Christelle Lefranc come to my mind first when i think about french models and i think they`re both completely stunning :heart:

french models should be the spokeswoman for some certain french fashion house:doh:
eg:morgane for dior:woot::blush::heart:or....chanel:shifty::buzz::heart:

i am not saying that all french women r the same,but there is certain thing about french beauties... they r just born with it... it is mixture of raw sexuality and sweetness...
i just find them unique among others... same as ex ussr beauties... or latin women....

lol this is funny, but i understand .. i tend to do the same thing with foreign people. i guess it's a human thing.

Would you say i'm fench ? :D

a couple of the top male models are french:

vincent lacrouq
jeremy dufour
nicholas bemberg (half french, half danish)
kevin flamme

louis de castro (?)
fu'ad ait aattou

wasn't céline duchange in Star Academy last year? :unsure:
I remember being shocked when she said she didn't know any Beatles song lol.

Yes she was in Star Academy last year and I was shocked as well when she told everyone that she had no clue about the beatles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->