Future Vintage Bags

NIKKA

Reaction score
Anybody have any suggestion what current bag styles would look good 10-20 years from now ?

Well, I don't know about 20 years from now, but I can't wait to break out my Vuitton Graffiti bags in a three or four years. I think the Graffiti fakes won't be as prevalent by then and the look will be really rare and special again.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Nov 6th, 2003 - 1:16 pm
Well, I don't know about 20 years from now, but I can't wait to break out my Vuitton Graffiti bags in a three or four years. I think the Graffiti fakes won't be as prevalent by then and the look will be really rare and special again.
:heart: i lvoe thous bags to death, i whant one just to stare at

yeah maybe my graffiti pochette will be somewhat cool soon :innocent:

Any iconic bag of a certain moment. B) The Chloe bags and Vuitton ones. :flower:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Nov 7th, 2003 - 5:38 am
yeah maybe my graffiti pochette will be somewhat cool soon :innocent:
how soon? i have the small alma grafitti & although i LOVE it, i feel that right now isn't the right time to carry it around :doh:

Originally posted by Voodoo Doll@Nov 7th, 2003 - 2:51 pm
how soon? i have the small alma grafitti & although i LOVE it, i feel that right now isn't the right time to carry it around :doh:
I'm threatening to pull out my Graffiti Speedy and Alma Horizontal next spring. But I don't know about that yet. As soon as more military/hard-edged looks are back in style, I think these bags would be perfect. It might be a couple more years, though. Don't know if I can wait that long! :innocent:

Any bag from Hermes and some L.V limited edition collections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->