Gabriel Aubry

funnyfan

Reaction score
Hello everyone:

I was just wondering if any of you had pictures of Canadian Supermodel Gabriel Aubry lying around? I'm trying to scavange up some rare ones of him to give to my friend. Here are his stats:

Height: 6'2" / 188 cm
Weight: 180 lbs
Suit: 42a / 52e
Chest: 38 / 99
Waist: 32 / 81
Hips: 37 / 94
Inseam: 32.5 / 82.5
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue

Gabriel has worked for major labels like Hugo Boss, Express, DKNY, Michael Kors and Gap. He also does a lot of runway and a decent amount of editorial work. :wink:

Pictures of him from a recent Spring 2005 Express campaign:

expresssuit3uo.jpg

expresssweater4ha.jpg

Here is work from his Fall 2004 campaign with Esprit:

gabyesprit7gz.jpg

gabyesprit17ta.jpg

gabyesprit26kc.jpg

gabyesprit32uu.jpg

gabyesprit44gr.jpg

starttitle78bm.jpg

gogopilgrim said:
which agencies is he with? next?

He's with Wilhelmina. Here's what Models.com says about the agency:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wilhelmina
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Click for contact info[/font] Stars: Gabriel Aubry, Mark Vanderloo, Alex Lundquist, Jason Shaw, Bruno Santos

Breaking Faces: Karl Lindman, Nick Rippy, Sandy, Thyago, Santiago

PRO: Wilhelmina is a giant: strong, stable and incredibly good at negotiating major rates for their superstar models. If the key criteria of this listing were not "legacy of new models broken recently", they would have effortlessly shared top billing on this listing. Their focus on the Hunk/Matinee Idol ideal has been very profitable for this agency since this is the home of the Mark Vanderloos and the Gabriel Aubrys; where the careers run long and client loyalty is paramount. The tightly edited board of 60 models may feel boutique scale but the mentality here is all about maximum dividend on the investment.

CON: Once you sign with Wilhelmina, do not presume than you can agency hop to your heart's content. This company is very, very protective of its assets and is very strict about its commitments.

SCOUTING CALL: If you ache for major male model stardom, this is the place to join your peers. They might not bring in a lot of new faces per season, but when they do bring a player on board, it's full steam ahead. (Note: Wilhelmina the agency is not to be confused with the Wilhelmina Scouting Network.)

Scans from his long-running Hugo Boss campaign...

[/quote]

These are Sara's scans from a recent British Arena editorial: (I don't think he looks as good as when he was younger... the slicked backed hair and goatee look kinda child molestor)

Here are some ads featuring him. Please-- if you have more-- LET ME KNOW!

13_pop.jpg

14_pop.jpg

15_pop.jpg

16_pop.jpg

17_pop.jpg

Yay, another person on this thread. If you have rare pics, please contribute!

Here's another ad on him:

489.jpg

Personally I think he has lost his appeal :shock: He used to be amazing but lately he just seems old. Although dont get me wrong I wouldnt turn him away :P

Gabriel's my number 1..

Gabriel is super amazing..
His glance's just too seductive...
He's been traveling from place to places...
May be he's just tired?He does looked older in the photos...the Express Campaign..
but...
I <3 him anyway:heart:

If you guys likes TJ or Adam..try going to the Coffee Shop around Union Square on the weekdays..
They're frequent there..

He's 29
He looks great in real life. Photos doesn't do him any justice.
The Express Campaign looks like he's in his mid 30's.
But he looks like he's 25-26 off the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->