Gabriela Dragomir

nijuyanah

Reaction score
Gabriela is with Yes Models in Romania. She still looks pretty young (so probably she can gain some more cm's ^_^) but I think she's absolutely lovely and her features (prominent nose, big eyes and refined bone-structure) remind me a little bit of Anya K.

Height: 172
Bust: 78
Waist: 58
Hips: 85
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Light Green

Gabriela_Dragomir_1699_47.jpg
Gabriela_Dragomir_1697_47.jpg

yesmodels

she's a stunner :heart: !

Last edited by a moderator:
love her look, but those pics have been in her online portfolio for like a year and a half with no updates

i think she's very young, so that doesn't seem all too strange, but who knows what she looks like now (hopefully taller)

She's part of ones2watch Daily Duo:

Gabriela Dragomir is a 15 year old Romanian girl recently discovered by Gal Golan at Yes Model Management. Now signed to IMG worldwide, Gabriela is being launched into the model stratosphere via London this month. Unusually stunning, Gabriela is completely camera ready. View more info on Gabriela’s profile.

http://www.theones2watch.com/newfaces/1892

DAILY DUO : GABRIELA D.
Gabriela captured our attention a year ago when she was only 15 years old. Discovered by the elusive Gal Golan in Romania, Gabriela has perfected her runway strut and has gained amazing presence and poise since we last saw her. Signed with IMG Worldwide, she is now ready to concentrate all of her attention on her modeling career. We hope to be seeing a lot more of this enigmatic beauty in 2011!

Stats
Full Name:
Gabriela Dragomir

Hair:
Brown
Eyes:
Blue
Height:
177cm / 5′9.5″
Bust:
82 cm / 32″
Waist:
59 cm / 23.5″
Hips:
88 cm / 34.5″

Place of Origin:
Romania

Date of Birth:
June 11

Agencies:
Mother Agency:
YES MODEL MANAGEMENT

NY:
IMG

Paris:
IMG PARIS

Milan:
IMG MILANO

London:
IMG MILANO

models.com

Some of those latest pictures are just precious. I think age and (apparently) extra cms have made her just that bit more special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->