Garbage

xerq

!
Reaction score
One of the greatest bands from the 90s,couldn't find a thread.
Garbage is an American rock group formed in Madison, Wisconsin, in 1994.[1] The band consists of Scottish vocalist Shirley Manson and American musicians Duke Erikson, Steve Marker and Butch Vig, and has counted worldwide album sales of over 14 million units
wikiepedia

the line-up:
Shirley Manson:crush:
shirley_manson.jpg

Butch Vig(drummer/superproducer:(
butch1.jpg

Guitarists,Duke and Steve:
7192623.jpg

steve-marker.jpg

Garbagesound

Their Albums:
Garbage_album.jpg
Version2.0front.jpg
Garbage-bgarbage.jpg
Garbage-Bleed_Like_Me.jpg
garabage-online/wikimedia

Part One of their doc,Absolute Garbage:

youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
Shirley oh Shirley :crush:
She was so good at 'The World is not Enough' MV :heart:

they didnt had a thread :o! shoocker! I love Shirley and some of their songs.

lovelovelove...they were my formative years....Shirley always will be one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen

I love Garbage!! They had the BEST songs in the 90s! Cherry Lips was my favourite song from them.
Man, how awesome were the 90s?

can't wait:woot:

GARBAGE ANNOUNCE FIRST NEW ALBUM IN SEVEN YEARS

NOT YOUR KIND OF PEOPLE TO BE RELEASED ON BAND’S OWN LABEL ON MAY 15, 2012

GARBAGE ANNOUNCE FIRST ROUND OF TOUR DATES

Los Angeles, CA - January 30, 2012 - Garbage has announced that their fifth studio album, Not Your Kind Of People, will be released in the United States on May 15, 2012, on the band’s label STUNVOLUME. As V Magazine recently put it: “The poster girl for ’90s alternative rock is ready to reclaim her reign - and the radio - with a new record from her iconic band, Garbage.”

“Working with Garbage again was very instinctual,” said Duke Erikson. “Like getting on a bicycle…with three other people.” He adds “We haven’t felt this good about a Garbage record since the last one!”

Garbage - Shirley Manson (vocals), Steve Marker (guitars, keyboards), Duke Erikson (guitars, keyboards) and Butch Vig (drums, loops) - will hit the road this spring in support of the album by performing several headlining shows as well as various festivals throughout Europe and the U.S. with more dates to be confirmed.
“Thinking about going back on the road is both thrilling and terrifying in equal measure,” said Shirley Manson. “………but we’ve always enjoyed a little pain mixed in with our pleasure.”

A little taste of yesterday morning’s music video shoot.
tumblr_lzv4bmAeum1rnf5rmo1_400.jpg

garbage.com

actually it's even nicer to hear them coming back and reclaiming a style they were so very instrumental in bringing into the mainstream.

The official full track of Garbage's first single from their first new album in 7 years, "Not Your Kind of People"

it's okay.....rather underwhelming as a first single on an album that's their first in a while. it actually reminds me of the poppy nature of beautifulgarbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->