Garcelle Beauvais

garcellebeauvais-nilon31.jpg

After being pregnant forever, Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon and husband Michael finally delivered twins Jax Joseph and Jaid Thomas Nilon on October 18th at 8:30 and 8:31 pm.

Bossip

Garcelle Beauvais Nilon @ Jimmy Choo Celebrates Opening of Rodeo Drive Flagship, Beverly Hills, January 11
celebutopia

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon @ 10th Anniversary of Crustacean Restaurant Beverly Hills, January 25
celebutopia

I hope we get to see her sons. Hopefully she will have a spread on essense mag soon. I bet they are gorgeous.

020808garcelle300x400iw2.jpg

Garcelle Beauvais

"I'm wearing Carol Duran, she's a new designer," said fashion-forward Garcelle Beauvais, who noshed on tarragon lobster salad, Prosciutto-wrapped breadsticks and Soba-wrapped shrimp in her VIP booth. As for why the Grammys are special, the new mom said, "[They're] so much fun because you don’t know what to expect when it comes to fashion."
instyle

I love that colour!

I'm not sure of the fit of the dress for her though.

Garcelle Beauvais @ Ebony Magazine Pre-Oscar Celebration-Take 4 in Hollywood, February 21
celebutopia

Garcelle's into asymetric colorful dresses lately. I don't think it's the best cut for her though.

Thanks for posting Style_Savy!

Garcelle Beauvais Nilon @ "Wear Black and Give Back" Pre-Oscar Party, February 21
celebutopia

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon @ DETAILS magazine "Mavericks 2008" issue cocktail party in Beverly Hills, March 20
celebutopia

Garcelle Beauvais @ Saks Fifth Avenue's 20th Annual Spring Luncheon in Beverly Hills, April 9
celebutopia

Thanks Emilee.
Not sure about the look but at least it's not a one-shoulder dress again! :P

Garcelle Beauvais Nilon @ 15th annual Race to Erase MS event in Los Angeles, May 2
celebutopia

Garcelle Beauvais - Step Up Women's Network 2008 Inspiration Awards in Beverly Hills - May 9
celebutopia

Garcelle Beauvais - the Kira Plastinina United States Launch Party, June 14
CU

Garcelle Beauvais @ "My Best Friend's Girl" premiere in Hollywood, September 15
celebutopia

Garcelle Beauvais @ TV Guide's Sixth Annual Emmy Awards After Party, Los Angeles, September 21 - celebutopia.

Garcelle Beauvais - Premiere of 'RocknRolla' held @ the Arclight theatre (October 6) - celebutopia.

Garcelle Beauvais Nilon - Instyle and Van Cleef & Arpels Charms Event (October 14)
celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murmuration
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->