Garner, Affleck expecting a baby?

Sloan

I love model_mom!
Reaction score
azcentral.com
Dec. 16, 2004

Jennifer Lopez may have walked down the aisle before her ex Ben Affleck did, but rumor has it that he'll have a little bundle of joy before his former flame.

Yep, you heard correctly ... Affleck's current love, Jennifer Garner, is reportedly pregnant according to 'Star' magazine. In fact, the tabloid has Garner as far along as four to five months.

The 'Alias' star has been seen around the streets of Los Angeles sporting a plump belly, unusual since Garner is known for her rock hard abs. Garner has also been seen covering her tummy when she noticed a photographer and on another day, concealing her stomach with a long, wide scarf.

Garner's reps have kept mum on the issue, but Utah-based nutritional biochemist Dr. Shawn M. Talbott, who isn't on Garner's payroll, told the magazine, "It really does look like Jen is pregnant. Where she seems to be gaining weight - lower belly and hips - is a typical change in shape for a young, fit, pregnant woman. Jen could have started early eating for the holidays but I think she looks more like she has a baby on the way!"

That's odd. I almost don't want to believe it..

aww no! I heart ben! So this baby would have been created before they were 'together'. interesting

hehe... having Ben Affleck's illegitamite child

seems I heard several 13 yr old girls sighing about wanting the same thing just last week

Am I the only one thats happy? They make a cute couple and seem to be really into each other. Sure its a bit soon but oh well!

i luv jennifer garner :smile: . and i ESPECIALLY luv ben affleck :wink: so good 4 them (if its even true)!

Wait, the source is 'Star' Magazine?

Pfft. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->