Genesis Vallejo

fer19dog

Reaction score
New face Genesis Featured on Models.com​

With a name that could inspire a 70′s prog rock concept album or a religious revival, Genesis is one girl we are not likely to forget in a hurry. This latest find from the Dominican Republic was scouted by a fashion designer in a mall in her hometown of Santo Domingo. Genesis has a classic yet exotic face and lean, athletic body. She’s only been modeling for three weeks with just one test shoot clearly showcasing her potential. And Genesis was made of flesh and dwelt among us – halleloo!

Full Name:
Genesis Vallejo
Hair:
Black
Eyes:
Brown
Height:
179cm / 5′10.5″
Bust:
84 cm / 33″
Waist:
60 cm / 23.5″
Hips:
87 cm / 34.5″
Place of Origin:
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Date of Birth:
March 4
Agency: Luis Menieur Models​

quite lovely. hope to see more of her.

She's now with Marilyn in Paris, D'maganement in Milan, Trump in NY (her booker is Melodie's booker too)...

SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!! And WHAT a body !
How old is she, her face looks so maature.
Oh and it's funny when I read her name I immediately thought about a little girl I knew who was named Genèse and she was from Haïti. Looks like a common firstname in Hispaniola ^^

Papillote, she's 18..Genesis's firt show ever last weekend in Parsons Chavon's Graduation Show (Dom.Rep:(

dOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS TURNING INTO THE new Brazil iin terms of quantity and also quality of models churned out every year

Her skin is flawless. Reminiscent of a young Iman with her hair pulled up. She has quite a regal feeling to her.

Show Package – New York S/S 12: Trump

models

Wow love her showcard she has so much potential

Show Package – London S/S 12: Select

models

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->