George Craig

x2_1a3510a.jpg

Everybody should get one of these new @onenightonly t shirts - available at the gigs and online soon ! I love it

x2_1d1b6ad.jpg

Lad on the beach

x2_1d55b21.jpg

Me and my homies @planetjedward

Twitter.com/Georgecraigono

He's good looking, funny, and in a band. Yep... Thats all i need in a guy i think. lol :wink::P:heart:

Emma Watson's beau too cool to be in Harry Potter
London, (ANI:( Emma Watson’s boyfriend has laughed off claims that the Harry Potter starlet had organised a cameo for him in the last movie of the family fantasy franchise. George Craig insisted that he's ‘too cool’ to be part of the family fantasy franchise.

It was rumoured that Emma has asked Potter bosses if her new beau Craig could be an extra in the second instalment of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. The movie will mark the end of the Harry Potter franchise.

But the model-cum-rocker, who met the actress on a photo shoot for design house Burberry, has denied the reports. "I'm too cool," the Daily Star quoted Craig as telling the Daily Mirror.
entertainment.oneindia.in

PRÊT À PORTER PRINTEMPS-ÉTÉ 2012
BURBERRY PRORSUM

6DCD0.jpg

vogue.fr

George Craig attends the Burberry Spring Summer 2012 Womenswear Show at Kensington Gardens on September 19, 2011 in London, England. (September 18, 2011 - Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images Europe)
George+Craig+Burberry+Spring+Summer+2012+Womenswear+70pFY-BSIKkl.jpg
George+Craig+Burberry+Spring+Summer+2012+Womenswear+gtAqLLiCCcfl.jpg

George+Craig+Burberry+Spring+Summer+2012+Womenswear+yEwxyHXpLNUl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->