Gigi Hadid

OMG stop with the putting Gigi in shows! She's ruining every show she walks in. Kendall is great for runway but Gigi is just cringe worthy

She stuck out like a sore thumb at Balmain...

Shes an adorable girl with a fantastic personality but she is a distraction on the runway... ugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Italia March 2015
ALCHEMY

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Models: Jamie Bochert, Yuri Pleskun, Edie Campbell, Christopher Niquet, Kim Peers, David Alexander Flinn, Julia Nobis, Issa Lish, Zachary Quinto, Harry Brant, Crista Cober, Stella Tennant, Gigi Hadid, RJ King, Miles McMillan, Joel Schumacher, Mia Goth, Freja Beha Erichsen, Kirsten Owen, Benn Northover, Scott Barnhill, Agyness Deyn & Donna Mitchell
Stylist: Karl Temple

hetwentysix.com

#TheLook @officialannasui #annasui #fall #winter #2015 with the #beautiful @gigihadid @jamiebochert #FW2015 #ReadytoWear #makeupbypatmcgrath #makeup by #patmcgrath #hair @garrennewyork #NYFW #newyork #fashionweek #beauty #glamour #fashion #style #regram @sofiamalamute #latergram

instagram.com/patmcgrathreal

CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Americans in Paris Cocktail - March 6, 2015

starity.hu

That Guess campaign, is EASILY the best campaign Guess has had in a decade. Really beautiful work!

Do you know if her mother did any runway work?

Yolanda said on Dutch tv she did many shows but I don't know which shows. Most of todays biggest names did not even excist when she was a model.

Yolanda is from my small hometown PAPENDRECHT :smile:

I would say that the most prestigious fashion houses actually pre-date Yolanda's generation such as Chanel, Dior, Prada, etc. I just looked her up and she's the same age group as Cindy and Linda. Which brands could Yolanda have worked for that we haven't heard of? Unless they weren't major at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odisabura
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->