Gigi Hadid

Balmain F/W 2015.16 with Bella Hadid by Mario Sorrenti

twitter.com/balmain

Ad Campaign: Balmain Fall/Winter 2015-2016 (HQ)
Model: Armando Cabral, Fernando Cabral, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Joan Smalls, Erika Smalls, Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Make-up: Aaron de Mey
Set Design: Philipp Haemmerle

wearesodroee.com

Topshow F/W 15.16: Gigi Hadid by Tyrone Lebon

Source: Hellomagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Publication: W Magazine September 2015
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Styling: Edward Enninful

glossynewsstand.com

I love it. :blush:

Gigi Hadid arrives ahead of the David Jones Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Launch at David Jones Elizabeth Street Store on August 5, 2015 in Sydney, Australia.

zimbio

Greeting fans, Myer Macquarie Centre, Sydney, Aug 4 '15

starity.hu

Guess Spring 2015 Collection Launch in Sydney August 4, 2015

starity.hu

Vanity Fair US September2015

SOCIAL PRINCESS
Photographer: Sebastian Faena
Stylist: Jessica Diehl
Hair: Harry Josh
Make-up: Fara Homidi
Model: Gigi Hadid

Vanity Fair

Guess store, Sydney, Aug 5 '15.

bellazon

when will her maybelline print ads come out? it seems odd that she was announced as a maybelline face more than 3 months ago and the only thing we've seen is a very vague commercial that doesn't mention a specific product.

when will her maybelline print ads come out? it seems odd that she was announced as a maybelline face more than 3 months ago and the only thing we've seen is a very vague commercial that doesn't mention a specific product.

In October.

Just before New Year’s Day, Gigi Hadid received an extraordinary gift. While on a routine visit to her agency, IMG, the up-and-coming model’s agent handed her a present to unwrap. Inside the box was a contract finalizing Hadid’s role as the newest face of Maybelline.

Recalling the moment over the phone to Vogue yesterday, her excitement was palpable. After all, signing with the iconic American beauty house represents a career milestone for the 19-year-old Californian—but it also brings her full circle. “In middle school, I wasn’t allowed to wear makeup,” she explains, “I secretly bought Maybelline’s SuperStay 24HR concealer at CVS. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.” So cool, in fact, that she still keeps a bottle in her bag to this day.

Starting this morning, she’ll have access to more than just concealer: Hadid, who kicked off her career as a Guess Kids model at age two, has soaked up a lifetime of beauty advice on set—and she’s ready to put it to good use with the company’s vibrant arsenal of high-impact eye shadows and lipsticks, as well as its skin-warming bronzers and lash-lengthening mascaras. In an effort to shake up her routine every few months, she says, “I pay attention to how every makeup artist does everything.” For example, after noticing how a wash of nude eye shadow made her eyes appear more open and their green color pop, she recently incorporated the technique into her own repertoire, mimicking the shape (“more round than winged”) and the brushes used to get the look. “You have to try different things to see what you like best.”

Luckily for Hadid, the fun is just beginning: The model—who has already walked the Chanel runway, starred in the Pirelli Calendar, and played a pivotal role in the re-creation of one memorable Vogue cover—will debut her first Maybelline ad this October. Not that you’ll have to wait that long to see her in action. We predict she will be sharing every beauty adventure on Instagram with her 1.5 million followers—meaning your feed is about to get that much more colorful.
vogue

thanks for the update. i wonder if cosmetics companies value more brand mentions in interviews, mentions in editorial spreads etc. over actual print ads nowadays.

Gigi Hadid attended the Maybelline New York 100th anniversary party in Toronto, Canada

bellazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ornella
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->