Giorgio Armani F/W 2024.25 Milan

It's not his best but still so beautiful and chic. Love how comfortable everything looks. I can't imagine Milan without his show. Gigli, Ferre and Giorgio will forever remain my favorite italian designers.

You can tell that he carefully designs and curates each look before showing. The transitions are always perfect and even when he combines the unthinkable or uses prints and cuts that might look aged or unflattering for some reason it ends up looking sophisticated and cheeky like the first pastel looks.

The craftsmanship is exquisite. May not be the biggest trendsetter these days but who cares with something so timeless.

Exquisite. As per usual with Giorgio Armani, the fabrics look extremely luxurious, plush and expensive. The colour palette, as always too, is fabulous. There's a flow from one look to the next, it's all just executed to perfection. Armani's shades of pink are always ultra-fabulous.

i prefer his junior collection this time. these floral prints are too "missy" or matronly.
that said, as always, there are some great pants & jackets here.

Hate the jodhpurs, they always give an awful and unflattering "giant hips" look. The prints are as tasteless as usual at Armani (he has not eye for choosing the right ones). And the colour palette seems very heavy.

I was not expecting a Schiaparelli "torn dress" version by Armani (but in a jacket). I prefer Yamamoto´s version to this one.

Personally preferred Emporio this season, but still compared to so much of what we've seen this is a breath of fresh air.

Even though some things are incredibly dated (that green velvet, the prints, some of the pants/jodhpurs and jackets) they are made with conviction and are still at such a high quality. Still knows his way around a good cut and drape.

Can’t hate this because it’s dipping into some of my favorite colors. The transition from grey and sky blue to dark, dark blue reminds me of submerging into the ocean, and along the way, surprise! A pink creature swims by, and it shocks the eye. But then you continue to sink, brighter colors flutter here and there, but there at the end there is just calm blackness.

Say what you want about Giorgio; he is KEEPING the namesake as well as the Emporio collections PUMPING. A true veteran, who has outlived and outlasted so many; while his collections may not be the most progressive, he knows his customer. His success is in its expansion and longevity. Gotta respect that, even if you don't like the clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->