Giorgio Armani Menswear S/S 2025 Milan

This is very, very good. When I think of a luxury brand doing wearable summer staples, this is it. Not stodgy at all, languid looks, but coherent, sophisticated and polished.

My fave collection from Milan! Flawless, from start to finish. Absolutely in love with the vast majority of looks here, and that muted colour palette is heavenly - those shades of beige and grey mid-way through the collection are sublime. As per usual, Giorgio Armani proves himself to be in a league of his own. Massively into this...

I don't know how to describe it, but Armani men's clothes always have something very oriental about them, they're light and having very sharp cuts, like a bamboo leaf. In particular, the way he uses wool fabric blend with shiny silk, always brings a strange appeal. They look more pleasant to my eyes than the heavy Sartorial stuff.

Collection wise: It's basically an auto pilot one. Though he can get a pass as always lol

Last edited:
Same dated boring clothes as always...but on very sexy models!! Which means instead of me being interested in the garments, I am more interested in getting rid of all these rags covering those bodies...

An example here (he looks better naked than wearing this blue mess, that´s for sure )

csUADuuO_o.jpg

a perfect casual chic collection. Armani never fails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->