Reaction score
Icon-Italia-N79-Febbraio2023-2.jpg

Icon-Italia-N79-Febbraio2023-3.jpg

Icon-Italia-N79-Febbraio2023-4.jpg

Icon-Italia-N79-Febbraio2023-5.jpg

ICON Italia

Paolo Roversi?

Or a toned down Elizaveta Porodina?

Simple, chic, luxurious, unpretentious, everything we love (and want) about GA!

a little too saturated but I do like it - quintessential Armani.

I wish he wasn't wearing those hideous sneakers in the second shot, they really detract from an otherwise nice photograph. Other than that styling mistake, it's chic and sophisticated. I wouldn't expect anything less from Armani.

I usually love his campaigns but this cast is not doing it for me.

Simple and superb. Everlasting love to Roversi, and a reminder why Armani still so class, above D&G, Gucci, Prada and other Italian brands that lost their souls in recent years.

I am FAR from a Paolo Roversi fan but even I am able to admit this is shaping up the something rather fabulous - the womenswear campaign images especially. The colours are gorgeous, love all those muted earthy tones and the strong sense of a refined elegance (which is so quintessential Giorgio Armani).

I love the way the lighting and texture are used in these shots - after a few threads of hideous SS2023 campaigns, this was the palate cleanser my eyes needed.

GIORGIO ARMANI S/S 2023
Photography:
Paolo Roversi
Styling: Ludivine Poiblanc
Models: Aleksandar Rusic, Ibrahim Idoow, Taemin Park, Sora Choi, Saskia de Brauw & Beauise Ferwerda

costasmeralda.it; Vogue Italia Digital Edition

RICH. Armani really is one of the true luxury houses, but had been so trained by all the crap they put out from the lower lines. This is beautiful.

Rich indeed, and rapidly becoming one of my most favourite advertising campaigns of this season. The colouring, the textures, the poses from the models, the beauty styling... everything is just working in perfect harmony alongside each other. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->