Girls Aloud

Style Savy: They are not the best girl group I have heard but is Nadine I think is the nicest girl in the group!

Is one song they have now that I like; Walk Away feat Sugababes

Thanks Poshigirl I'll be sure to check it out!

Girls Aloud filming the new Sunsilk Ad Campaign in north London (April 15, 2007)
celebutopia.net

Girls Aloud filming the new Sunsilk Ad Campaign in London (April 16, 2007)
celebutopia.net

Girls Aloud - candids filming St. Trinian's film 19-04-2007

Credit: celeb-city

^wayyyy too short. Cheryl looked cute in the first set of pics from the video.

Nadine Coyle gives the photographer a big smile as she leaves her home despite todays news that she has split from boyfriend Jesse Metcalf who was spotted in LA with another woman
London, England - 20.04.07

Credit: wenn

Jesse Metcalfe gets Dumped after Pics with Other Woman Surface

Jesse Metcalfe has been dumped by girlfriend Nadine Coyle after he was caught sharing a passionate embrace with another girl.

The Girls Aloud singer was furious after seeing photographs of the 'Desperate Housewives' actor cuddling a mystery brunette in Los Angeles while she was working in Britain.
holdhands2wy6.jpg

Nadine, who stuck by Jesse as he battled alcohol addiction during his recent stint in rehab, decided she would not tolerate his actions and called off their romance.

She told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "It's over between me and Jesse. I'm not the kind of girl to put up with nonsense like that.

"I'm disappointed, but what can I do? There's no point hanging on when it gets to this stage."

Last month, it was claimed Jesse was ready to propose to Nadine, after dating her for just over a year.

A source close to the couple said at the time: "They're completely in love.

Their romance was sealed after Nadine spent time with Jesse in Los Angeles recently.

"They are so happy together, despite living on different sides of the world. They have learnt to deal with a transatlantic love affair very well. Marriage is the next step."

The couple began dating last February after meeting while in Australia.
nadine1no3.jpg

This pic def sealed the deal for the breakup.
holdhands1om8.jpg

hollywoodrag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If he choose to cheat on her atleast cheat some other hotter girl than Nadine?!! I mean...she look awful.. ...she almost look like a old grandmother!

I think she one of those rich girl from a reality show! I cant remember what is the name for the show... but she use to hang out with Ally Hilfiger or something.. ...

Is it Svetlana from the real world key west? If so, that is horrible pic of her, she is not that ugly. However, Nadine is much prettier

Yes, Nadine is so much prettier!

No I dont think is her... ..but I cant remember the name of the show either!

Nadine Coyle leaving home, 26.04.2007

COYLE GIVES METCALFE THE RASPBERRY
Girls Aloud beauty Nadine Coyle proves she's over her cheating ex Jesse Metcalfe - by blowing him a raspberry.
We caught Coyle making the cheeky gesture this morning, which incidentally matched the colour of her summer dress.
Metcalfe and The Girls Aloud singer ended their 14 month long-distance relationship last week after the 28-year-old actor was spotted holding hands with a mystery brunette.
But on this feisty form, Metcalfe might soon realise the only thing he has blown is a second chance.

Credit: wenn

Sarah Harding - candids London 25-04-2007

Credit: celeb-city

she dumped him?? More llike she had to after being publically humiliated.

She lookd more natural than Nadine, maybe he was sick of her taking 2 hours to leave the house, Nadine is pretty bus she seems so shallow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user667sgn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->