Givenchy Mens S/S 2013 Paris

GIVENCHYlover

Reaction score
2012-06-29-16-50-56-givenchy-2437.jpg

nowfashion

media

twitter/carlcrush

Last edited by a moderator:
I had hoped there'd be no print because it was too repetitive for this past seasons, but turns out the prints are hauntingly good. I like that this collection has a less street-is feel to it. The only complain I got is for the pink hue he use all over again.

From what I've seen so far it looks really awesome! I love the coats with the longer layered pieces underneath. Seems like his new piercing obsession is the bridge piercing ^_^

This colection would have been great if it was better edited.
This was just a mess. Why in the world 63 looks when every 5 look the same?
A colection with 30 looks would have been perfct because I really like the idea behind the colection I just wish it was better done.
And please Ricardo stop with the piercings....

This colection would have been great if it was better edited.
This was just a mess. Why in the world 63 looks when every 5 look the same?
A colection with 30 looks would have been perfct because I really like the idea behind the colection I just wish it was better done.
And please Ricardo stop with the piercings....

Telling Ricardo to stop the piercings is like telling Karl Lagerfeld to stop doing ad campaigns...

Oh the more the better. I for one is not complaining and excited to see the full collection!

What a repetitive collection, looking like Dolce & Gabbana. Same prints over and over again, same silhouettes over and over again, even the same garments over and over again. I don't like the fabrics too, they look cheap. I like some of the pieces, especially the jackets but overral is quite disappointing. What's happening with Riccardo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tisci really has a talent for menswear, actually lately his menswear collection have been much more interesting than the womenswear.

Not impressed, the fabrics and the colors are horrible, the overall styling is all over the place, just not really feeling it!! :(

It was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long! He should have kept only 40% of it.

While I absolutely hated anything that made any reference to religion, I loved the more minimal look. It even made me think about the Givenchy I used to like.

Everything is so grossly fitted if u ask me, these churchy materials play a great deal in that. In my eyes it's even more of a downgrade then last season's presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->