Givenchy Mens S/S 2015 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Givenchy-paris-Men-SS15-0620-1403894958-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting prints, not bad :clap: :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is more of Tisci's original view of menswear. None of that awful Kanye nonsense.
This isn't anything so extraordinary but I like this more than his hippity hoppity Kimye targeted :smile:stuff

That was one of the ugliest collections i've seem in a while. Not even the blatant Rick Owens copy could save it. The womenswear was literally offensive. This guy needs some serious time off.

it literally brings nothing new to the table but i like this. i like the tailoring. And the mix of skinhead-urban-fetish wear is very tisci, he does it perfectly. (the womenswear though : NO)

durag ????? REALLY ?
Please don't make that happen Riccardo ! Teenagers think you're genius.
I'm not into gangsta style. sorry.

It was a boring collection for me. Nothing exciting, nothing worth obsessing over. The sheer tops were nice, but eh. It could have been better.

Nothing new, to be fair. Color palette is extremely boring...

i really like the prints and some of the womens dresses though..if those models cant make them look good then they're not exactly flattering :lol:

His last two women's collections have been stunning but unfortunately his menswear continues to lag behind in quality...this is a little better than most of his recent stuff; simple, smart tailoring, but nothing mind-blowing.

Those durags though...?

Lmaooo did he really show durags? Gurl, c'mon.
I did love the sexy womenswear, though. That look on Adriana is everthing! The prints are ugly and most of it just was blah. I guess I really like the sheers pieces, I suppose.

I think it's decent; the prints look more classic to me. And I like the fact that he didn't stick with reused prints and move on to something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyl278
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->