Gloria Baume - Stylist

MissyJG

Reaction score
I don't think Gloria has her own thread yet so here it is.. I love her style! It's clearly Teen Vogue-ish. It's fun. I do think compared to the other Teen Vogue'ers she dresses the youngest. Maybe sometimes too teen-like?

pinkbike.jpg

garance dore

Gucci+Resort+Collection+Wqi2KfFApzgl.jpg

zimbio

6198GB2Florenceweb.jpg

the satorialist

imtrench.jpg

trashionista.net

TeenVogueTeam.jpg

jakandjil.blogspot.com

gbaume1.jpg

teenvoguettes1.jpg

jak and jil

Last edited by a moderator:
gloriasoniarykiel.jpg

teenvogue1.jpg

in the pink flats and studded boots..
jak and jil

new pic
gloria-baume.jpg

Garance Dore
I noticed how Teen Vogue team loves the Theory buckle boots.. Love em too!

2864153348_b9b7e21c00_b.jpg

altamira

NY.07.42.jpg

jak and jil

She does dress like a teenager, more so than the other staff like you said, and it seems like she's the oldest? I think she pulls off most of the outfits too, except maybe for the first one in the pink mini, and only just.

I love her :D Team Vogue Paris and Teen Vogue are my favourites.

gloriableach.jpg

gloria.jpg

Garance Dore

Is she wearing another boot without the studs in the last pic?

It looks like maybe she can remove the section that has studs on it? The last image is quite cute. The jakandjil image is completely different to her other looks!

I don't think I've ever seen her this colorful! A tad bit much for my liking. I would've loved it with a little less color..

gloria-baume31.jpg

Garance Dore

Great to see that she has her thread, finally! :smile: I´ve been wondering who she is.. she has such a fun style. She looks like a fun person too.
The Jak&Jil picture seems soooo far from her usual style.. an elegant lady instead of a mischievous girl :wink:

^me too! Love to know what brand it is. I love the outfit thought it's a bit young for her. I love all her outfits but I think she should tone a bit down on mixing so many colors together. :P

Again, it would be perfect if she toned it down a bit with the colors. Her first few outfits wear great but she's getting more and more colorful :P I think this is the first outfit of hers that I don't like. It looks like a clown's jacket.

2149JBcolorWeb.jpg

satorialist

yes I agree cicc, it's funny that she dresses the youngest when she appears to be the oldest, but her style is very much her own, which I love. She definitely wears it well. I especially love that last outfit. I like that she wears a lot of flats

@Missy - the skirt is by Miu Miu ^_^
Her last outfit has sure gotten a lot of comments on sartorialist :wink:

In Paris. The pants and shoes look a bit silly together imo.

image.php

image.php

Street peeper

What do you guys think? Her style is very Teen Vogue. It's fun and playful but I think this is maybe a bit too much for her age. Also I think she needs to style/cut her hair a bit more.
paris-fwaw2009-gloria-baume3.jpg

trendycrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->