Gold Shoes

I have to disagree with you, Jaim45. I think those silver shoes are wonderful. :heart:

You all have taken my back into time! Memories . . .

High school prom . . . I went to a total of 4, and I wore metallic shoes to 2 and I LOVED them. One year, frosted soft gold stilettos and the other year, pewter strappy sandals. Ahh, good to know that metallics can come and go.

The Louboutin's are the absolute worse in my opinion. I mean seriously. They are ugly as ugly can be. :yuk: Followed closely by sigerson morrison IMO.

I kinda like the silver bebe shoes with the kitten heel posted by Jaim45 I wouldn't have added the black buckle. But I could see them with a cute little jean mini.

The Chanel pumps were plain but interesting to see them in gold.

Thanks for posting the pics :flower:

i'm so sorry, but i absolutely love metallic shoes and accessories. they are like animal print, fur, and thigh high boots (i love them all). you must wear them correctly and appropriately (follow the rules) or you can look silly or just flat out tacky! here are all the things i want

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the metallic shoes!!I like silver a bit more then gold though. I saw some gorgeous gold shoes at BCBG the other day!I think I may go back and get a pair...

Originally posted by jude@Nov 30th, 2003 - 10:01 pm
i love your style space miu!!!
thanks very much :heart:

tehas photos are form style.com btw

I have seen some really cute gold sandals... forgot what brand, but the girl wearing them wore jeans with gold time, and gold jewelry. It looked really nice and put together! I think wearing metallic shoes looks good as long as you don't mix the metals: silver/gold, etc.

I need those vintage 70's platform shoes for my 'ho costume. (My friend is having a huge pimp 'n ho birthday party) :lol:

i got GOLD JIMMY CHOO slides and i love them. i wear them with anything :heart:

Another silver pair by Bebe

70807-sil-x_41687.jpg

i'd wear this here :blush: it's called ..Gold Lola :rofl:

i also like this here but ONLY during winter with :heart: opaque tights in: black, rich red, bright green, purple, dark-ish gray-pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->