Good Bags?

TheSweetest

Reaction score
I don't know what is up with this season for me. It's absolutely the best I have witnessed in a while, but I can't find any cute bags that I would want to carry. I love all the accessories and clothes and shoes this season, but no bags. Any suggestions?

you don't like at all the Vuitton bags from spring collection or the new Chanel bags?

I don't know what the Stella McCartney bags look like, but the only bag of interest to me this season was the Louis Vuitton white handbag from the Suhali collection. The only bags I saw from Versace was on the runway and I liked them too, but I keep thinking about if I could pull them off. Are the Chanel bags the leather and chain strap bags? or the cassettes and records? Those are the only ones I've seen.
Thank You for the suggestions. I will look back into it.

cute bag from Etro :heart:

050304_29.jpg

:woot: love the first henry cuir you posted runner :flower:

I have the same feeling this season... I love it but not really any bags I like and I'm a bag-oholic. I'm thinking about just buying something vintage like a speedy or a Chanel quilted to satisfy me.

I think the issue with this season's (and next season's too from what I have seen) bags is that none of the ones that went down the runway, or that have been newly introduced are really classic at all. It is like, you can get a Chanel quilted shoulder bag, or a LV Suhali Le Fab, or you can go the opposit extreme and get a Chanel cassete clutch or a LV Lenor. Nothing new has any real staying power. The next bag I am buying will be Hermes (haven't settled on what yet), I am really uninspired by anything new.

My advice to anyone is to just go classic. Buy something from Hermes, or the regular line of LV (preferably Suhali), or Chanel quilted bags, or go the unknown designer route.

I think that Etro bag is so cute - whimsical. I'll have to check those out.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->