Good quality, young clothes in the UK

katebug

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having a real dilemma lately. All my clothes seem to be falling apart. For a start I'm fed up with the high street because I dont like having the same clothes as everyone else, but even my basic clothes are falling apart. I'm constantly finding camisoles with holes in and splitting at the seams.

I've started replacing all my basic bits (camis, tees, cardis) from Marks and Spencer, as the plain things are good quality there and you cant really tell where they're from!

Now for the 'fashion' stuff. I know its not always meant to last for many wears, but I want to buy stuff that will last, and look good quality. As I said, I'm fed up of the high street and although I dont have a lot of money, I think I'd be willing to pay a bit more if I knew I was getting quality.

I do shop in charity shops too, but I'm finding it harder and harder to get something good as everyone seems to have cottoned on to their appeal!

So basically, does anyone have any ideas? Do you know of any internet shops that ship to the UK that offer some different designs in good quality. Or high street stores I may not have thought of looking in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->