Gossip Girl (TV Series)

I haven't been around this thread much during the break, but I am starting to get kind of excited for the new season. I've been rewatching old episodes at the gym. Yay!

Smart move not really showing any Dan&Blair/Chuck&Blair/Louis&Blair scenes in the promo. That way you won't have fans "boycotting" or any fandom wars in the beginning of the season like we've seen before.

Lots of spoilers, so whited out... B)
SPOTTED — OUR FAVORITE UPPER EAST SIDERS ON THE WEST COAST! PLUS, PREGNANCY MYSTERY SOLVED, ROYAL WEDDING IN THE WORKS AND GUEST STAR ELIZABETH HURLEY — Serena (Blake Lively) loves her new job in Hollywood, but makes a costly misstep when she tries to impress her boss (guest star Michael Michele). Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Nate (Chace Crawford) arrive in Los Angeles as the last stop of their Lost Summer trip, joining Serena at a glamorous Hollywood Hills party, where Nate meets a sexy older woman (guest star Elizabeth Hurley). Blair (Leighton Meester) and Louis (guest star Hugo Becker) return from Monaco and begin planning their royal wedding, but when Louis refuses to stand up to his family and support Blair’s choices, his weakness threatens their relationship. A magazine is planning to run an excerpt of Dan’s (Penn Badgley) book until an unlikely ally steps in to help him kill the story. Kaylee DeFer and Matthew Settle also star. Mark Piznarski directed the episode written by executive producer Joshua Safran.

CW Network

Charlie looking good...! Wasn't she after Dan recently? But of course, Nate will hook up with anything good looking... :wink:

012811729.jpg
012810829.jpg

GossipGirlCentral.com

^ Nah- Liz is so rich she never needs to work another day in her life!! :wink:

post 213 - anyone have a link to the actual dress blair is wearing?!

^ Nah- Liz is so rich she never needs to work another day in her life!! :wink:

HI YOU! long time!

is the first ep even out? Im soooo behind on shows. well exceot game of thrones. freaking amazing.
im now ready for some trashy GG eps cos im sure season 5 will serve to disappoint.
HOPE I AM WRONG!!!

Spoilers!! :woot:

Desiree: I’d give ANYTHING for something on Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl. Please, give me some good news on them!
I just heard about something in episode four that literally made me gasp, then squeal, then blurt out, “Are you freaking serious?!” Turns out, the scandalous scene I’m talking about is not exactly what it seems, but I highly recommend you Chuck-Blair fans and Dan-Blair fans wear an adult diaper just in case. Consider yourself warned.
Jazy736: Hit me with some Serena news please! #GossipGirl
She’ll be working for a production company that wants to get the rights to a certain book written by a certain someone she knows very well. Hint: It’s not Snooki.
mockingbird2424: Do you have any #gossipgirl Chuck and Blair news?
Chuck is gonna have a hard time feeling anything this year.

Source: Watch with Kristin

Thanks to Gossip Girl Central

^ As IF any of the GG Girls would hang with a little tramp from Jersey!! :yuk:

I'm pretty sure that Blair and Chuck will end up together eventually, but I'd really like to see Blair and Dan happen for a while... :woot:

^ Yeah you are probably right. People forgot about him and Jenny so people will forget what he did to Blair. The will ''redeem'' him.

I want her with Dan now. Blair has enough money for both of them and when she takes over from Anna Wintour and he is the hip best selling New York Times writer they will be the top of the NY crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanY
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->