GOSSIP:J.Lo Finally Getting Desired Vogue Cover?

PradaP

Reaction score
Just read this on another forum and I'm not really sure how valid it is.. but if so.. christ.. AW's sponsoring Jenny's Comeback tour? :lol:

J.Lo's cover story

What's the only thing that can get between a diva like Jennifer Lopez and her personal makeup artist?

A bigger diva, like Anna Wintour.

J.Lo so wanted to be on the January cover of Vogue that she gave in to Wintour's demands - including her insistence that celebrity primper Scott Barnes keep his brushes and makeup at home. Wintour handpicked the cosmetics gurus for the J.Lo shoot, we hear.

"Anna has a list, and Anna and the photographers have their favorites. Because it's a Vogue cover, the actresses have to comply," Lopez's rep tells us. "Jennifer is looking forward to doing the cover."

But has there been a falling-out between the star and Barnes? Could be.

A source also tells us Barnes hasn't been doing J.Lo's makeup for the junkets promoting her movie "Shall We Dance?"

P.S.: Barnes needs to check out his style book at Bendel's. The volume, which features celebrity clients using the artist's Body Bling self-tanner, still prominently displays a photo of J.Lo canoodling with Ben Affleck. That's one beau removed.

so i guess j. lo's definitely definitely DEFINITELY doing the cover?

Kill me for saying this, but... I'm curious to what the cover will look like...

Too bad. I wanted her to keep desperately begging for the cover forever. Anna finally gave in, though. There have been worse on the cover before.

Yep, she's definitely getting the cover. It's to promote the movie "An Unfinished Life" with Robert Redford. I'm not sure if it's the December cover or January though (Gwyneth Paltrow has a movie coming out about the same time, and they want her for a cover too).

Originally posted by Alejandro@Aug 27 2004, 12:21 PM
Well Vogue is not being Vogue as it used to be...might as well :doh:
[snapback]347112[/snapback]​

i agree! for a long awhile now it's like they forgot how to do their job
anyways..im kinda looking forward to jlo on the cover. she was on
instyle, the cover was reaaaally bad but the edi & article inside were great

Originally posted by kimair@Aug 27 2004, 11:38 AM
Yep, she's definitely getting the cover. It's to promote the movie "An Unfinished Life" with Robert Redford. I'm not sure if it's the December cover or January though (Gwyneth Paltrow has a movie coming out about the same time, and they want her for a cover too).
[snapback]347065[/snapback]​

If I'm not mistaken, I think I read somewhere that Cate Blanchett is getting the December cover. She has a movie with Martin Scorcese (sp?).

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 27 2004, 11:48 AM
Too bad. I wanted her to keep desperately begging for the cover forever.
[snapback]347019[/snapback]​

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha :lol:. Well, same here.

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 27 2004, 11:48 AM
Too bad. I wanted her to keep desperately begging for the cover forever.
[snapback]347019[/snapback]​

:rofl:

Some celebrities when I see them on the cover of a magazine make me NOT want to buy it. Mrs. Lopez is one.

Originally posted by Noufa@Aug 27 2004, 01:23 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I think I read somewhere that Cate Blanchett is getting the December cover. She has a movie with Martin Scorcese (sp?).
[snapback]347164[/snapback]​

The Aviator. :flower: Can't wait to see it.

I found the original article, and it said J. Lo is doing the January cover, which will hit newsstands late December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->