GOSSIP:Victoria Beckham + Rock & Republic

Duffer

Reaction score
For Spring05 Victoria Bechham is coming out with a denim line from Rock & Republic... It`s gonne be ALOOT press around this launch at LA Fashion week... I think this will bring Rock & Republic to heaven i Europe now!!!

Originally posted by Duffer@Oct 9 2004, 01:25 AM
For Spring05 Victoria Bechham is coming out with a denim line from Rock & Republic... It`s gonne be ALOOT press around this launch at LA Fashion week... I think this will bring Rock & Republic to heaven i Europe now!!!
[snapback]391212[/snapback]​

I think whats funnier is why shes publicising the Rock and Republic line.

She asked if she could wear (and publicise) Wheels and Doll Baby, but requested that Jordan stop wearing it. The distributor refused - they said, 'yes you can wear it, but Jordan stays too' and offered her Rock and Republic instead (they distribute both lines).

So shes not so important :innocent:

She ruined D&G and now she's at it with rock&republic-sorry but i really cannot stand this girl. She represents all that I cannot stand about british celebrities and footballers wives. ewwww.

Originally posted by pinkmonkey@Oct 9 2004, 12:05 PM
I think whats funnier is why shes publicising the Rock and Republic line.

She asked if she could wear (and publicise) Wheels and Doll Baby, but requested that Jordan stop wearing it. The distributor refused - they said, 'yes you can wear it, but Jordan stays too' and offered her Rock and Republic instead (they distribute both lines).

So shes not so important :innocent:
[snapback]391520[/snapback]​

Hahaha even Jordans more important than her :rofl: that says a lot.

I hate Victoria shes so ack :yuk: - she ruins most things she touches :lol: :yuk:

I think Victoria is one ugly girl underneath fancy clothes,heavy jewellary and loads of hair extensions :sick:

^^ Victoria actually admitted that she found herself ugly. SHe doesnt make it a secret that shes not happy with her looks.

But the tacky D&G has got to go.

i read this article about how designers have a real problem with her-how she has the money to wear the clothes and she will get publicity for them although sometimes she alienates their more fashion-savvy, regular clientele if she wears something, because then it is just seen as a burnt item. Some people may want something as soon as she wears it, but designers do not see them as the groups that they really want to attract. She apparently does not get as many free items as we'd think because some people don't actually want her in their clothes-basically the Ok! Magazine type celebrity isn't really wanted on Bond Street.

I think Victoria was really pretty during the spice girls but once she lost all that weight she started lookin gaunt and sickly. I hope shes okay. Sometimes now she looks pretty but usually she dont look to well.

Originally posted by Dark Princess@Oct 9 2004, 07:59 AM
Can someone please lock victoria in her house
[snapback]391425[/snapback]​

:rofl:

why must she constantly seek fame by doing anything she can, donesn't she get it, people don't like her very much

The ss 2005 R&R show wasn't so bad. They didn't really show that many new pairs of jeans though so it's hard to tell what Posh had a hand in.

I hope she does well with it B)

Oh dear god another celebrity "designer".......there have been so many lately I don't even have it in me to complain anymore, it just hurts too much. Mabye if we don't talk about it, it'll go away. :unsure:

I'm not too surprised. She hasn't gotten on my nerves YET... in other words, she hasn't gotten to be a Paris Hilton in my book quite yet.

I'm curious to see the designs... always am with these "celeb" designers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->