GQ France March 2021 : Grant Douglas by James Brodribb

"Plus size??!!" this looks like an average guy, with just a beer belly :rolleyes:

i'm all for a pile of beef on covers of major magazines, but this is totally uninspiring. i hope he did not shower before the shoot.

is he at least wearing an hermès key necklace? very chic! lol

GQ France April 2020

"Je Suis En Paix Avec Mon Corps"

Photographer: James Brodribb
Stylist: Tony Irvine
Hair: Thomas Dunkin
Cast: Grant Douglas

GQ France Digital Edition

It's quite refreshing not having six packs poking out of every page in a men's fashion magazine. I love this!

GQ France April 2020

Comment Être Chic Mais Pas Trop

Photographer: Pablo Freda
Stylist: Azza Youssif
Hair: Sebastien Richard
Makeup: Yumi Endo
Cast: Felix Gesnouin

GQ France April 2020

Total Denim

Photographer: Laetitia Hotte
Stylist: James V. Thomas
Cast: Ludovic Fontanel

I mean, here for it. But styling could be far more interesting & hate when the lead is "plus size" whatever... do these issues even do well for French demo???

The cover story is lazy, i applaud the initiative and hope it’s not only a gimmick because we all know next month they are going back to the same model-type.

Also this guys looks better on his ig than in this spread,he looks stiff. And they need to improve on the styling, not because he is big and chubby means he can be portray in a “casual” style. The best photograph is the one wearing the coat imo.

Well, imo, those plus-size stories are cute but useless as long as the samples will not fit the models. These initiatives should start from the brands first not from magazines. Can't do much except some t-shirts, denim, and coats.

It is a shame that he can take better pics of himself on his Instagram than a professional crew for GQ.

The other eds are quite good! not sure if they had this kind of fashion content before the revamp but its quite good. I am also quite happy they are not incorporating the squiggly line thing the other GQs are doing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->