GQ UK October 2007 : Men of the Year

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
British GQ October 2007
'The 10th Annual'
Cover: Men of the year, 2007

(From left to right)
Lewis Hamilton, Johnny Borrell, Orlando Bloom, Michael Caine, Gordon Ramsay, Kanye West, James Blunt, Simon Pegg, Stephen Merchant, Kaiser Chiefs, James McAvoy, Alexander McQueen, Richard Hammond

small1uz7.jpg
small2kj4.jpg
small3ap4.jpg

Scanned by JR1

HQ

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Review

Supplement: GQ Shops in association with Topman

Wonder Woman: Helena Christensen

MEN OF THE YEAR: (Interviews + Pics) Includes:

Lewis Hamilton, Johnny Borrell, Orlando Bloom, Michael Caine, Gordon Ramsay, Kanye West, James Blunt, Simon Pegg, Stephen Merchant, Kaiser Chiefs, James McAvoy, Alexander McQueen, Richard Hammond, + Philip Green, William Lewis, Tracey Emin, David Cameron, Jonathan Ive, David Peace,

Rugby World cup guide
Inc: Jonny Wilkinson

GQ&A
Steve Coogan

Scans coming soon :flower:

What a bizarre line up! Johnny Borrell doesn't need anymore exposure but great to see McQueen on the cover.

Thank for the info though JR1 :smile:

Orlando Bloom looks amazing. :wub: I'm a big fan of this cover! McQueen! :heart:

Preview of Helena's editorial :flower:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
Scanned by JR1

I'm happy Lewis Hamilton made it on the list! I really admire him and he's done a great job this year in F1.

I'm happy Lewis Hamilton made it on the list! I really admire him and he's done a great job this year in F1.

Indeed. Hamilton is a champion in the making. The way he has been challenged very experienced top F1 drivers is astonishing. I really hope he takes the season hem to Britain. I'm glad he finished 2nd today and the coming races are going to be very entertaining to watch.

As you might have noticed I'm cheering for Hamilton off course.

there are interviews with most of the cover guys in the mag, I can scan if anyone requests :flower:

Could you scan Orlando, James and McQueen's interviews JR1? :flower:

merci for mcqueen : )

Last edited by a moderator:
james blunt (and some other ones) and mcqueen? what a contrast.
i'm not a big fan of mustache without beard, but orlando bloom is kinda looking good in those pics, reminds me of those hollywood classic actors... i just wish sometimes he looked more, idk, masculine...

Lewis Hamilton for homeboy :flower:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
Scanned by JR1

Michael Caine for LucyInTheSky...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Scanned by JR1
[/FONT]

James McAvoy

Scanned by JR1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vanessa Rodrigues
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->